What's new

What do you do when you can't sleep?

I have a large collection of comedy series that I watch whenever I can't fall asleep. I love watching them so much because they give me good sleep. I always sleep many times when the series is still goin on?.

It's rare when it happened to me but if yes I will go walking outside and breath oxygen for a few minutes and go back to my bed ^^

it's the only way that helped me

I read when I am unable to sleep. It does not really matter what it is provided it is in print. I do not dare to watch movies, that will just keep me awake throughout the night.

Focus on my breath until I will fall asleep, it is simple, the mind can be controlled through breathing

Sometimes im listening to music or watching in my tablet until i feel that i want to sleep but the most
important is that you won't go to bad without being tired

I think about the happiest times of my life ... for example hight school times and remember the old days ... when we used to be a gang at our high school and were having fun ... now i think we are a legends and we must have statues on the school yard

I try thinking about life, I start imagining my video game I like and other hobbies, I start imagining sad things and I'm trying to avoid imagining them.
I'm basically getting further into my mind and usually I end up sleeping, probably because doing it makes me feel better and passes the time, relaxes the body so the brain can finally turn asleep peacefully. Sometimes I simply give up and pick up the mobile phone to pass the time until I decide to try once again to sleep.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back