What's new

What do you do to make sure you’re safe when involved in PTC sites?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I’ve never tried any PTC sites before. Don’t you think it’s quite dangerous or risky given that you have to click ads/links. What if it contains malware?

What do you do to make sure you’re safe?

I’ve never tried any PTC sites before. Don’t you think it’s quite dangerous or risky given that you have to click ads/links. What if it contains malware?

PTC sites pay very little so it's not really worth it also a lot of them are scams you need to install good atvirus program to keep the viruses away some PTC sites are safe to use and you don't really need that but some of them really want you to install some viruses

PTC sites pay very little so it's not really worth it also a lot of them are scams you need to install good atvirus program to keep the viruses away some PTC sites are safe to use and you don't really need that but some of them really want you to install some viruses
Exactly my point, thanks @AruneBend ! That’s why I’m hesitant about being involved with PTC sites. Scams are everywhere these days. 😢

Most of the time, I access these sites from a secured VPN enabled browser or turn on my VPN first because like you rightly said, one cannot be too sure of the security on these sites.

It is crucial to confirm that the PTC webpage and authentic before using it. Before joining any PTC website, you might want to do your homework, check reviews, and confirm that the company accepts safe payment options like PayPal or a credit card.

Never go for the offers like buying referrals to earn big, or upgrading accounts to earn more. Most of the time, they are scam offers. The referral you buy might just be a bopt and you might not earn from referral and when you upgrade your account the site might just vanish or never send payment.

I have never encountered a malware or virus problem when I have used a PTC in the past, it is true that I have used PTCs that are reliable and it is important to use a good antivirus whenever you use these types of sites to earn money, there are many PTC sites that have been running for a long time online and are reliable, but don't expect big profits from these websites.

In fact, it's hard to even earn $1 a day using a few of these sites at once.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back