What's new

What do you do to avoid being depressed

You first need to know what's making you to be depressed you then abstain from it. Staying away from any source that makes you to be despresed will be the best idea.

All I do is eat a lot, sleep of chat with my friends on social media, if there are not there, I watch movies or football matches especially those ones that was played long ago.

Getting support plays an essential role in overcoming depression. On your own, it can be difficult to maintain a healthy perspective and sustain the effort required to beat depression. At the same time, the very nature of depression makes it difficult to reach out for help. When you’re depressed, the tendency is to withdraw and isolate so that connecting to even close family members and friends can be tough.

There are some things I do in order to not get depressed which included: listening to musics - always gives some nice vibes and cheer you up, talking with friends on Discord or WhatsApp and they can make you feel better than you felt, take big naps during the day so it can let you forget about the depression and have a nice restart from it so you can keep passing the day.

Do Things You Enjoy
In the long-term, you’re going to need a whole toolbox of things you can rely on to calm yourself down. Ultimately you just need to do things that you know you enjoy. Some of these things, like playing sports or seeing friends, have already been mentioned. Here are just a few more ideas that will give you a wealth of options next time you need to deal with depression:
Creative pursuits like playing music or creating art
Petting a dog
Watching your favourite film
Reading a book
Listening to music

Falling into depression is something that almost everyone has fall victim into, you avoid this or get all of this don't stay alone always, you just keep yourself busy with what you love doing, take yourself out, avoid things that makes you depressed and avoid comparing yourself with others

I've been there and can understand you very well, whether it's for personal or just learning purposes. The original idea is to find what you need to be happy and start working towards it. The hierarchy of desires can lead you to most of what you need to be happy. It may not be easy, but you have to be patient and patient, and it will surely come.

Real medical depression is caused by a chemical imbalance, so you can't just wish it away and should rely on your doctor's advice and take any prescription medicines.

Most times we think we're depressed when we're simply saddened by our situation. In those times you can alleviate that sadness by coming up with a plan to change your situation, get your mind off of it and focus on something you enjoy or take part in activities that stimulate your brain and hormones leaving you with a good feeling such as working out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back