What do you do to avoid being depressed

Eodine

Eodine
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 13, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There's a lot going on in the world especially on social media, the fake life, the flashy lights etc, how do you ensure you don't get depressed from these work, emotion and physical stress?

I have gone through depression for the past years and I have been trying to overcome it and prevent it. The following things have really helped me in doing that;
1. Leaving most social media sites that were not really useful for me.
2. Talking with friends and trusted people about what I am going through.
3. Reading self help books and practicing what I learn so as to know those things that work for me.
4. Learning to let go of my addictions and bad habits and replacing them with good habits.

These and many other things have helped me fight and prevent depression. I have become a self improvement guru😂 because of this, but it is worth all the work.

There's a lot going on in the world especially on social media, the fake life, the flashy lights etc, how do you ensure you don't get depressed from these work, emotion and physical stress?
First of all I deleted my old Facebook account and open a new one and open a new one and I don't add my old friends in to it,same with my Facebook and Instagram. So by doing that I have rest of mind small lol.

i have been there and can understand you perfectly well whether this is for personal or just for learning purposes.The original idea is that you identify what you you need to be happy and begin to work towards achieving them.Hierachy of needs can pretty much guide you on what you need to be happy.Sometimes it might not come easily but you just have to be persistent and patient and it will surely come.

When you feel depressed. Most times, everything and anything around you or close to you gets you irritated easily. Just take a break and go somewhere quite for a good while

I have different ways of handling depression,i listen to music, drink lots of water,do exercises and sometimes handout with friends to get distracted.

I don't really suffer from depression unless something in particular has happened in my life like a family bereavement. I find that getting out and about helps, going for a walk rather than sitting at home because if I sit around I dwell on whatever it is that's upsetting me.

When a person feel depression most at times you don't really know what to do at that time, but I think when such happen one can find something good to do at moment it can help.

First of all I deleted my old Facebook account and open a new one and open a new one and I don't add my old friends in to it,same with my Facebook and Instagram. So by doing that I have rest of mind small lol.
Lol, I really like the strategy you used I think it would work for most of us but is it just your Facebook account you deleted and would you recommend this step to someone?

Surround yourself with positive people try your best not to be around the things that cause you pain. Listen to messages or podcasts that give you hope and challenge you be a better version of yourself.

Well, I am already a psychologically disabled person. So unfortunately my mood is almost always very low. However, I'm certainly not a social media fanatic. However, I try to distract myself on other things.

Surround yourself with positive people try your best not to be around the things that cause you pain. Listen to messages or podcasts that give you hope and challenge you be a better version of yourself.
Thank you! This is another way to avoid depression, I myself take podcast message from time to time on my Instagram account and read books too.

For you not to be depressed I suggest you occupy yourself with something that will keep you happy and stop you from thinking. When you feel depressed you listen to music to cheer you up.

Anytime I am depressed I like talking to people around me by the time I do that in no time I will feel better, other times I go out under the sun for a while or watch comedy movies.

One thing I do to avoid being depressed is go to recreational centres visit wonderful places like clubs going for swimming exercise and so on and so forth.

The factors in the office in so I can make sure I have to do business in the front yard is a very nice day and I will do my up to you if I have to do business with hard work and dedication and hard work you put into it is very important because it was

Yes it very true that depression can make you see people around so irritating that your attitude towards them may generate a problem for yourself. So take some time off to depressurize yourself and bounce back into the game if mixing up again

Depression is real no doubt and is getting more common among folks over here, the situation of the country is a major factor because a lot of people are really struggling in this present state and the future seems bleak even

I dont often feel depressed but if i should notice the feeling there are fee ways i can get over the feeling like playing some of my favorite music or i can decide to leave my privacy to somewhere i can cheer up myself

One method i basically use to avoid depression is to always focus on important things and chase my goals,if you are more concerns on this things it might affect your mental health

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back