What's new

What do you believe?

the answer of the question is just based on those two words:

self- confidence, if you trust yourself and to be precise your skills then you can do everything hard normally but if you miss it, you won't do anything in your life.

I believe I can do amazing stuff with my skill and the online skills I have scheduled to learn this year. We learn and grow everyday as much as there is life why not I still believe I have more opportunities ahead of me which will make me do amazing stuffs. There is life there is still hope.

I so much believe in my potential of doing great things in life and my belief has been working well for me so far because I am on the verge of starting a big venture that would do great things for my people.

I believe in God first and foremost and then I believe in myself, believe in yourself who else is going to believe in you. Self belief would go a long way in boosting out sefl esteem

I believe in what is true what has been proven and also what I know is best for me. Most times as individuals we choose what to believe and what will believe works for us.

I know myself to be an amazing young lady because my environment and the people who associate with me reflects from my amazing personality. I believe I can do anything I set my self to do.

well I don't know have any special believe of myself alone but sometimes I do see myself as a great observer and I just believe within me that I need to be careful with the kinds of people I call my friends because of high rate of betrayal.

I believe that a person can drop from being wealthy to poverty but I still believe that it's not the end of life. That person can still rise and amazingly pick up the broken pieces and mend them together.

When we talk about believe I have to believe one is that one day I will make heaven and the second believe is I will make money that is my belief.

Everyone every individual have something to believe in and this is just my belief no matter the hardship I'm going through my belief is that one day I will make that money and one day I will make the heaven and by then I will be seated at the right hand side of God the Father the creator of the universe.

I so much believe that what is meant to be will actually be,no matter the good or bad times times you may be passing through,it just the matter of time patience
Many people are unpatient for result and this is big fault of most of business owner or staff so what you say is really important, being urgent for result doesn't monitor work well as expected.

Believing in oneself is the foundation for achieving greater heights in life. That believe will propel you you even when things around you do not seem positive.

I believe in God that there's nothing he cannot help me doing. This give me confidence that there's nothing I cannot do as far as he's by my side.

There are many things that we humans can do, but the best we can do is to agree about important subjects together, and I mean that everyone on planet earth will agree, there would obviously be those who don't agree about the subject but at least the majority of people on our planet. And then we will be able to stop the world's pollution and the global warming. The big companies don't want it to happen because they earn from it, that's how selfish human beings might be and it is really unfortunate. I hope that someday our society will understand that we can live the best way on earth only if we respect each other's beliefs needs and races.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back