Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I want to start a diet again, but I don't know where to even begin. I used to do the Atkins diet growing up, and that worked for the most part, but I am always looking for new diets that work better. Atkins no longer works for me, so any tips on diets worth checking out, would be greatly appreciated. :)

I have never been one for diet plans but from what I have heard from those who are constantly on diet, some of them say that OMAD is a very good way to be on diet. OMAD is a diet plan where you eat only once in a day.

If the Atkins diet no longer works for you, I would suggest the keto diet. Keto have worked for anyone I know to have used it. It might work out for you too. Good luck on your weight loss journey. It's not easy to lose weight.

If the Atkins diet no longer works for you, I would suggest the keto diet. Keto have worked for anyone I know to have used it. It might work out for you too. Good luck on your weight loss journey. It's not easy to lose weight.

Yeah, that's very correct. Keto diet is very good. I forget about it initially when I mentioned OMAD diet. OMAD diet is more extremely difficult when compared to Keto diet. A lot of people run away from OMAD diet in just one week of trying it out.

Atkins no longer works for me,

There's actually an interesting reason for that. And this is because the "Atkin's Diet" has been bastardized by the Big Food industry. If you read Dr. Atkin's New Diet Revolution and applied it faithfully, that actually works each and every time, because it was a whole food only true keto plan. After his death, the "Atkin's" brand was sold to another company. They revised the diet and started making "Atkin's" shakes, cookies, bars, treats, etc. Dr. Atkin's would be rolling in his grave if he new that processed so-called "keto" foods were being marketed using his name.

Keto can fall into the same trap. REAL keto is meat and low carb veggies. But today, you go to the store and there are "keto" breads, tortillas, cookies, pastas, shakes, etc, produced by Big Food manufacturers who don't want you eating just fresh meat, cheese, and veggies, because they don't make money off you that way. If you eat that stuff, you will struggle to lose weight.

I wholeheartedly support a TRUE keto lifestyle, as well as a carnviore lifestyle, which is the ultimate zero carb ketogenic diet. I've lost 50 lbs in the last 6 months and have built a community around helping others do the same.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back