What's new

What d you look at when buying a new phones?

Another thing I also like to look out for when buying a new phone is the camera capacity. How is the quality of the camera like? I don't like phones whose camera quality is not very sharp as one will like it.

I definitely look at the memory capacities, too. Other than that I look at size (call me old-fashioned but I'm not a fan of the trend of phones being huge), performance and price. I try to find a good balance between size, performance and price.

There are three valuable things I look out for in a phone,the model,the battery capacity and the ram size,other features could be the camera pixel and the price.
The kind of phone people use is important, most times I get my review from users other than the brand.

if I'm getting a new phone the budget and how much money I will have to buy the phone is what will determine what I will need but the first thing I'll consider even with little capital will be the space and the ram of the phone I am interested to buy.

When I am buying a new phone ,the first thing I look for in a phone is the storage capacity because that is the most important thing to me, then followed by the processor because this will determine how my phone will be able to handle complicated task.

Personally, before I buy a phone, I first look around if I can find the phone so as to inquire and check it physically. Or I will just go online to research for the said phone to be sure it is what they say it is. Then I now proceed to either buy it online or shops.

For me the battery of the phone is what I usually pay attention to them closely by the ram and rom before then the camera and the other body features and the likes

Mostly I Love to play games on mobile, So I preffer Processor, Ram, and The battery. Without these there is no Mobile for me, and I don't care much about other features I need it in just basic that's all all need

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back