What's new

What custom content boosts traffic the most?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When you are trying to drive traffic to a new blog, what sort of content does the best?

Videos? Articles? Pictures? Or is it just down to the luck of the draw? I am having a hard time building up traffic. I know it takes a long time but I would have expected to see some traffic increasing by now considering I am adding new content to the site daily.

When you are trying to drive traffic to a new blog, what sort of content does the best?

Videos? Articles? Pictures? Or is it just down to the luck of the draw? I am having a hard time building up traffic. I know it takes a long time but I would have expected to see some traffic increasing by now considering I am adding new content to the site daily.
I think videos and pictures is better because a lot of people do not really like to read including me and that is why a lot of people prefer to watch video advertisement instead of the other

When it comes to advertisement you need marketing skills which will include videos, pictures and articles but nowadays people don't really want long articles and long videos. You need short and concise advertisement.

It depends on how you have done SEO and how you have marketed your content. If you have done SEO and if your content ranks well on search engines, articles bring more traffic

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back