What's new

what crypto are you mining?

i have done indepth research and have come to realize that crypto mining is not profitable on the long run, as the cost of operating it just keeps adding up and you might not be able to realize your investments on it

I'll suggest you take your mind off crypto for now (my personal opinion though), you can't tell which coin you'll mine now that'll still have value when you're done mining except you want to mine bigger currencies like BTC and ETH though.

Someone I know is introducing me to a platform that says they mine Tron (which is a Proof of Stake coin) which can't be mined. Oddly, they also have a referral system like network marketing. I have stopped doing that, and would not advise anyone to do the same.

I've done extensive research and have come to the conclusion that cryptocurrency mining is not long-term viable because the operational costs are rising and you may not be able to recover your investments.

they must have a referral system like network marketing else they won't be able to stand the test of time. I have stopped doing that, and would not advise anyone to do the same.

there is nothing i hate more than having to refer before getting a particular thing, i would gladly refer someone if it works out well for me, but mining of crypto currency is not profitable at all.

Picoin is what I am currently mining and I'm hoping that the cryptocurrency will be profitable in the future. A lot of people have dedicated their time into mining of that cryptocurrency though.

Is it worth mining some crypto yet folks? If yes. Which do you recommend?
Well, I'm not into mining unfortunately. But I know quite a number of people who are into this trend. Per what I've seen from them, they all use the computer as it processes things much faster and has a more friended UI

I'll suggest you take your mind off crypto for now (my personal opinion though), you can't tell which coin you'll mine now that'll still have value when you're done mining except you want to mine bigger currencies like BTC and ETH though.
I agree with you, if you are mining Bitcoin or Ethereum then it may be profitable for you but mining other coins will not guarantee you profits, they may decrease in price.

I have not been mining any cryptocurrency since the middle of last year. This is because I feel we are in a bear market and I do not want to make any significant losses.

Picoin is what I am currently mining and I'm hoping that the cryptocurrency will be profitable in the future. A lot of people have dedicated their time into mining of that cryptocurrency though.
We just hope that the price of the coin will be valuable in the future for the Miners to enjoy.
When the coins was coming out initially I didn't take it serious . But as I have seen the popularity its seems to be something that is attracting the attention of many people around. We can't predict though but is nice we In the moving trend.

As of now, I am currently mining a coin called Cardano(ADA) which has a lot of potential to be a gamechanger in the crypto market. I hope that my continuous investment of time into mining this coin will pay huge dividends

Well I have mined crypto in the past and I earned some coins from it but now I have stopped until I was directed from a survey site to register on one mining websites which happened to be Litecoin though it's mining but I don't visit.

I can't say categorically whether crypto mining worth it or not because I have never tried it. However, from the reviews I read online, crypto mining, in most cases, is tantamount to time wasting. They may be an exception in some mining platforms, though.

Well, it may definitely turn out to be profitable but only if it gets launched and this is something which is not happening right now because it is taking too much for them to launch the coin!

Currently, I am mining XMR and BTC using cloud mining services. Since I am using my personal computer for mining, my mining reward is not very big.

I don't mine well established cryptocurrency anymore as those ones no longer give rewards. I mine upcoming coins that I know have the chance if making me profits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back