What's new

What countries have the best health care?

Looking at traditional health care system, I will say some countries like Korean and China are the best because they are very rich using local ingredients to provide health care.

If it is modern healthcare then France, Germany etc take the front seat but if it is other forms of medicine like acupuncture and ayurveda China and India are in the forefront respectively.

What countries would you say have the best health care. I live in the US and health care sucks here. If you're not poor you're paying a ton in health care prices.

What countries have better health care?

Seriously, it's the same way health care system is in the United States of America that it is in my country Nigeria. Most people doesn't have health insurance. Major of the people don't even buy drugs with prescription. They all buy from the road side and over the counter drugs. It's the rich that enjoys everything.

In my country, we have always had good public health care system, but little by little it is degenerating and today it is more profitable and safe to hire private health care since to give you an appointment in public health maybe you have to wait many months and it is a mess everything, I do not know which countries have the best health care system, but I have heard that healthcare in Switzerland is very good.

In my country, we have always had good public health care system, but little by little it is degenerating and today it is more profitable and safe to hire private health care since to give you an appointment in public health maybe you have to wait many months and it is a mess everything, I do not know which countries have the best health care system, but I have heard that healthcare in Switzerland is very good.

Unfortunately, the only problem with making use of private health system is that it's a luxury for the rich. It's not something that most people can afford to pay. My father had prostate cancer and he was charged $35,000 by a private health care hospital for his treatment. We can't trust the state or government hospital to do it right.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back