Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What content would you say is best for SEO? For me I found that it's usually content on breaking news, usually video games, music, movies, tv, stuff like that. But what content works best for your SEO needs? Anything in particular that helps you?

The make money niche is another niche that can fetch you so much money because it is searched often and would help your seo, as most people are very desperate on how to make money online

There is no such thing as the best content for SEO, all topics and subjects can be optimized for search engines. However, in order to rank well, you need to avoid highly saturated topics and high traffic keywords

I'm glad that @Nomad has done the clarification on topics and seo. To be brief, seo stand for search engine optimization. It's about writing an article that google algorithm believe reader will love to read.

There is no such thing as the best content for SEO, all topics and subjects can be optimized for search engines. However, in order to rank well, you need to avoid highly saturated topics and high traffic keywords
i do not think avoiding them is the best thing to do, you can be innovative and think of things to outsmart your competitors as such competitive niches usually get high search volumes.

i do not think avoiding them is the best thing to do, you can be innovative and think of things to outsmart your competitors as such competitive niches usually get high search volumes.
Can you outsmart Forbes from its rank by using the keywords that are ranking Forbes? Forbes is a huge company, it might be spending hundreds of thousands on SEO. YOu can't outsmart companies like these.

In my opinion the best content for SEO is to create content about making money online because this is something that most people who are using internet are searching for.

Trending topics are good for seo, as people are searching about such contents, and you would gain a lot of traffic from having such a content on your website

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back