What's new

What content has the highest traffic on YouTube?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If a beginner asks me that which content is high demanded on YouTube, my answer will be entertainment contents because most people are using YouTube to entertain themselves so it would be a good idea for a beginner to start with entertainment contents to bring traffic to it's YouTube channel.

What is your idea? What content has the highest traffic?

I think majority is either behind money making or entertainment like songs, vlogs, so I feel these are most popular.

Entertainment and current affairs have the highest views on youtube but these are not the highest earning niches

Entertainment no doubt is most popular and these days current affairs is also popular so well said Nomad and these do help us get more traffic

Entertainment is the best niche to get more traffic and this is where many are trying to earn their fortune from it

Entertainment is the best niche to get more traffic and this is where many are trying to earn their fortune from it
People love to get entertained so entertainment is the best niche to gain traffic. That is very sure

This is what can help you make big and if you can make people emotional then that's also very good

Yes and lately I have seen people more interested in current affairs so all these are quite popular on You tube

These days its quite popular as everyone likes to know about the latest happening in the current affairs

If we don't like to stick with this then the best is entertainment as everyone use Youtube for entertainment

Entertainment and current affairs have the highest views on youtube but these are not the highest earning niches
I never knew that different niches pay at different rates on YouTube. Does YouTube monetization differentiate the rates, or do the creators use other means to increase their revenue?

Earning on youtube will depend on a lot of factors, such as the traffic location, time spent watching your video, and your video niches. Some niches get more money from advertisers, therefore, these niches offer higher CPM rates. You will be earning more on finance and business niche videos compared to celebrity gossip.

From all research and analysis so far, it's going to be music videos that are the most popular video content type on YouTube that's got the highest traffic. Baby Shark Dance video is the most watched video on YouTube this year 2023. It currently have 12.3 billion views and still counting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back