Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
What color is your website theme? Do you generally prefer light or dark styles? Dark is easier on the eyes, but light can give a website that modern look. I personally prefer light, but I'll give my members to switch between the two in accordance with their preference.

Mine is black and I prefer black for any niche, unless it's something like child care where it would look too weird.

My website has a light theme. I use light green shades, it's more pleasing to the eye. This creates a pleasant atmosphere for the members and they feel safer while accessing and posting in the forum.

I personally like lighter colors on website themes. But the black theme has a soothing effect on the eyes. I like switching between light and dark.

Great question! My current theme is a mixture of light and dark. I prefer the darker themes, but with my specific niche, I also have included a background photo that appears in different places of the website that gives it some light. Although I like the dark themes, especially during the night time hours, I feel it would be best to offer a customization to users to switch between light and/or dark.

I generally prefer it a lot more when there is a dark theme because i think that they are a lot easier to see, especially when it comes to messaging applications as well. However sometimes it can be nice to change up between the two for short periods of time.

I don't own a theme yet as i don't own a website for now. I like a dark theme on a website. When i own a website, i would also give the users the opportunity to choose the theme they like on the website.

A well developed and design site indeed attract the attention mindset of visitors. Mostly sites themes are in dark blue and white,where red is signifies Notices. I actually don't own a site but if I am choose a theme; dark blue, black and red is the option.

What color is your website theme? Do you generally prefer light or dark styles? Dark is easier on the eyes, but light can give a website that modern look. I personally prefer light, but I'll give my members to switch between the two in accordance with their preference.
I also like the white theme and using it but it is different for every person, every forum and website should give the choice to their users to select which one they want.

I have three forums and I am using light themes on all of my forums. I do not like dark themes, so I do not use dark themes on my websites. My two forums use a combination of light blue and white and one foprum uses a combination of grey and white.

I always use dark themes. Never completely dark though. I avoid using black. I will use darker shades of blue or gray. Most people tend to prefer darker themes.

We have a bluish/whitish theme as our default theme and a dark version of it. These have always been the primary colors I'm attached to in forum themes.

I have a light and a dark theme on my forums, I like to give members a few choices since not everyone likes dark themes and vice versa. On Thee Zone I have a dark theme that has dark blue and red tones, whereas my light theme has light blue tones.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back