What's new

What changes do you wanna improve in your real estate structure to continue matching rentals demand??

Trends and advancement is one of the main features of this generation. There's constantly new developments even in real estate. Now people prefer detached houses or self contain and so any real estate agent should know that to keep with trend.

As a realtor what I will like to improve to match the demand of my tenant is to make pipe connection to the vita places like the toilet and kitchen which will make fatching of water easier.

The best changes to make in meeting rentals demand in a real estate business is to provide basic amenities that will be needed accordingly. If you think you are using dig well as a means of getting water for your occupant the best way to provide A seamless water to them is to hire a borehole digger to commence the work so as to make life easy for the occupant.
Post automatically merged:

The best changes to make in meeting rentals demand in a real estate business is to provide basic amenities that will be needed accordingly. If you think you are using dig well as a means of getting water for your occupant the best way to provide A seamless water to them is to hire a borehole digger to commence the work so as to make life easy for the occupant.
The provision of the most basic amenities is very important,because it will on the long run make life more easier for the tennants to cope with,that is just on one aspect,then the drinage and environment also matters.

Real estate is a means of generating wealth for the government and even interested real estate agent. But one change and improvement i would love to see is the reduction of housing tax. High housing tax rate are the cause of rise in housing plans.

We all know that estate building fades, going outdated. So we need make adjustment to suit the demands of our customers that wanna acquire the services of the estate structure. A clean and well structured building can never last forever, or be on the trending all day. Everyday new buildings plans arrive and we need make changes to our fading estate building to keep the pace with other ultra modern built estate houses. In order to catch the demands of people acquiring the services of our estate building for recreational/living purposes or for rental purposes.

So what plans do you have for your estate building fading out in the real estate housing investment?? Will you renovate it, or seek to demolish the existing old structure by starting over with ultra modern building structure??
I've always thought renovation is the best method to keep houses attractive anyways. Though there'll be some people like me who fancy the idea of owning vintage buildings like the ones seen in movies. If the building is durable, not much renovation will be needed.

I believe that transparency is one of the biggest things that can draw your customers in the real estate industry because it is really not that easy to find exactly what you want as a customer.

I've always thought renovation is the best method to keep houses attractive anyways. Though there'll be some people like me who fancy the idea of owning vintage buildings like the ones seen in movies. If the building is durable, not much renovation will be needed.
It's might depend on people needs too. A lot of people prefer vintage building on countryside most specially for the oldies who are ready for retirement. I would Also love to have it in this way

Real estate is a means of generating wealth for the government and even interested real estate agent. But one change and improvement i would love to see is the reduction of housing tax. High housing tax rate are the cause of rise in housing plans.
Bro I'm not sure this will be all that possible. Government is always seeking to make money and the demands for housing or real estate in general keeps soaring by the day. So why not increase the ways monies can be made from an in-demand product.

I think left for me i would rather renovate the buildings than pull it all down to erect a new structure(s).
One is that it saves time and cost, as you wikk spend less renovating than starting from scartch.

If the initial architectural design of the house is 3 bedroom flats you can renovate it into self contain.
That could also help to increase the availability of the structure for it to be quickly occupy, because if the rentage for blocks of flats is too high it might be very difficult for the building to be occupy,but converting it to smaller units of self-containe and one bedroom flats can go a long way to make it more affordable.

It's important to keep up with the demands of the real estate market to ensure success. Renovating and updating your estate building can definitely improve its appeal and keep up with modern trends. It's also a good idea to seek professional advice and services to make sure everything is up to code and functioning properly. Websites like www.lamaintenance-ltd.com can be a great resource for that. Ultimately, the decision to renovate or start fresh will depend on factors like budget, location, and the specific needs of your customers. But staying proactive and adaptable is key to staying ahead in the competitive real estate market.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back