What's new

What challenges did you face as a newbie while working online.

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When you first started working online you might have faced one or two challenges. For me I found it hard to organize.y schedule and time so as to fit in my online job. So I usually find myself not doing much as I expected that I would do. But I eventually sat down to plan my time and schedule well so that I can have enough time for my work.

Ever since then everything has been running smoothly.
Did you face challenges when you first started making mo ey online?

One major challenge when i faced when i started working online was finding a legit and stable way to make money. Back then i was so eager to make money online in no time that i ended joining some scam sites and got scammed myself.

The challenge that I faced when I started to get work online was to learn freelancing and different skills until I found out that writing is my only passion.

So I learned about different technical things to start my online career. I still keep learning new things every day to keep my knowledge up to date.

Besides that, another challenge that almost everyone faces is standing out to get work due to the huge competition in the online market.

Well I believe we faced different challenges and sometimes it all depends on the level of knowledge and understanding we have about online.

The first time online, I was scammed a huge amount of money on my first investment.

I just like to talk about anything but I'm not the type that like doing that by writing, just want to talk only. It was very hard for me to write when i was still a newbie

Ten years ago, when I was new to working online, the major problem I had was how to withdraw money from the sites I was working or receive money from clients as paypal was not available to me back then.

When I started working online, I didn't know that PayPal did not accept Nigerians to go receive payments, I just opened a Nigerian PayPal account and gave to the client and he sent the money. I wasn't able to receive the money till date. How to receive payments was my major issue till I discovered cryptocurrency.

When you first started working online you might have faced one or two challenges. For me I found it hard to organize.y schedule and time so as to fit in my online job. So I usually find myself not doing much as I expected that I would do. But I eventually sat down to plan my time and schedule well so that I can have enough time for my work.

I faced the challenge of working on platforms that I was not supposed to be working on. I could not tell the platform that is legit and the one that is not

The biggest challenge that I faced when I started working online as a freelancer is being able to get my payment from most of the website that I was working on because I never had a PayPal account back then and it was the only payment system that was available for me to receive my payment with.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back