What's new

What cause a person to take a second job?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Some do it because an economic reason, they must earn more in order to live. Some do it because they are bored in general and they must find an employment. And some have a hobby that could be used for a second job and then he double earns, he earns money, and he earns an hobby. So tell me what do you think?

This could be due to the fact that their current job is not paying them well enough to finance most of their needs comfortably so the opt to taking a second job so they can increase their income.

Not able to meet the basic requirements, previously I used to work as a primary school teacher, the salary equal to pocket money, so I had to take tutions and night I would work online to get some extra cash, even after so I was not able to save or expend money on extra.

Taking a second job might be as a result of the fact that you want to increase your sources of income for financial freedom or it might be as a result of dissatisfaction from work.

There are many things that might cause a person to decide in taking another job , firstly , it might be because of the low salary which he or she is getting in their current job, or it might depend on the environment you are working from , if you secure another job in a location closer to your house, then you might consider changing your job.

There are many reasons why people might take a second job. The most common reason is to make more money. Other reasons include wanting to gain more experience, needing to make more money to support a family, or wanting to get out of the house. Some people might take a second job because their primary job doesn't offer enough hours. Others might take a second job because they want to learn new skills or meet new people. And finally, some people might take a second job because they want to retire sooner or have more financial security.

This could be due to economy situation of the country or such persons feels tired of the old job or rather could not fi challenges he or she is facing. It could also be that the employer promises to pay more than the previous payment

There is no problem in having a second, third or fourth job. It's just a way of creating multiple streams of income for yourself and family I guess. Atleast with that, you have job security.

Taking a second job might be necessary if the income generated by the first job isn't enough and is not catering enough for one's need. With the situation of the world economy, this is actually advisable

Personally , the only reason why I will prefer to take a second job will be because I just want to keep myself busy and at least have some money with me that's all. It's not easy to stay at home without having something to do.

For most people that I know, taking a second job is rare if their current job provides enough financial security. That's because many have tried doing the same before then and a lot of times, the stress is not worth the extra pay.

I would do so only if I'm working less than 5 hours per day on my current job, and it will have to be something that I can really sacrifice my rest and peace of mind for.

Firstly I would like to say that it depends on the type of job to take either offline job or online job but I will say it is rare to see people take second job nowadays. Well people take online jobs as second jobs nowadays not because of anything but to have different streams of income but it is weird to see people take offline jobs as s jobs.

Some do it because an economic reason, they must earn more in order to live. Some do it because they are bored in general and they must find an employment. And some have a hobby that could be used for a second job and then he double earns, he earns money, and he earns an hobby. So tell me what do you think?
In the third tier countries like mine , having a single job cannot guarantee you peace of mind because you have more mouth to feed and doing one job cannot take care of that unless you are working under the government, Even people working under the government have their personal business they go back to after work hour,
So in order to survive , you need another job to support the one you are doing if you realises the present job cannot satisfy your need.

The only obvious reason why a lot of people tend to consider second jobs is due to the fact that they are not comfortable where they are currently working, especially when the payment is not high.

Lack of skills or no desire to have a higher paid job, sometimes both.

If you work minimum wage, you cannot support yourself on that much less a family. It was never meant to be for that. It was meant to be the bare minimum to be able to afford basic things which do not include a car, car insurance, or extra bills. It is meant to cover cheap rent, health insurance, utilities, and food for one person. The minimum wage would be around $1,150 per month after taxes for a 40-hour work week where I live. That is enough for one person IF they spend $210 or less on insurance per month and only use $50 per week for food. Cheap rent will include utilities and is usually around $550 per month leaving roughly $190 left over for extras.

The only thing that causes someone to take another job is due to the fact that their present job is not paying well and they might see another job that offers them more robust payment than the present one.

There are a lot of things that makes people to take s jobs. If you're working in a particular business environment and you are not making enough money that will cater for your needs then you have to resign. If the kind of business you are working for is not allowing you to grow then you also have to leave. Sometimes location can also make people to leave their jobs.

It's can be reason that they are not making good money fry the one them are working, that could be the reason why they can expect the second job offer by them, or maybe the business is not giving them time.

When your present job is not making ends meet , then you should realises that need a side job either online or offline , and thats the main reason why Many people takes another job.
It's can be reason that they are not making good money fry the one them are working, that could be the reason why they can expect the second job offer by them, or maybe the business is not giving them time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back