What can you say about YSense forum?

Starmix

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
I joined thissite for curioisty. At first, the site was so good giving me many surveys and videos to watch for the promise of payment, but I noticed there is no display of points after watching the videos. And those surveys paid me only 1 cent per survey. It was so disappointing that I decided not to visit that site again. Then they messaged me to do surveys, but the same experience. May I know if this site's forum pays us too? I posted in their form, but there was no pay. Let me know about your experience of this site so that others will also be alerted.

What I know is it's not a forum and is just a website. It was a Ptc website earlier but now just a survey website

What I know is it's not a forum and is just a website. It was a Ptc website earlier but now just a survey website
They have forum portal in fact I posted there too and was approved from moderation. There are many topics discussed by members. They have many portals to earn.

They are only paying for surveys now which I am not good at so I cannot earn from this website now

I received a message from Snse inviting me to do surveys, so I did visit the site. But there were only 2 questions raised on that survey hehehe. I was paid 3 cents lol. It is okay for me It is money.

I think 3 cents is low from a survey LOL but since it was easy no need to complain about it and I hope you can find more such surveys

I would have started if they were continuing with the PTC as at least I would have earned something even if its little but cannot expect to earn from surveys

I am surprised this day Ph time because YSense messaged me to do survey hehe and I did the survey but so funny there were only two questions and one poll survey. The payment was 2 cents lol.

Ysense was formerly called clicksense, right?I signed up with clicksense a long time, it was a PTC site where we could earn from paid to click ads. I used the site for sometime and then got bored and left. Ysense is a survey site and I have never checked the site, because I am not into online surveys.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back