What's new

What can you say about robots taking over in many businesses?

Actually the inventions of root has both positive and negative effects on our human society simply because there are some heavy and risky task that can not or is not supposed to be done by human so root will be employed to. But also it's taking the position of humanity leading to unemployment.

Tech advancement is nothing new and always creates new jobs but the issue with the current shift is that a lot of younger people who are already struggling to find work or unwilling to work before a certain pay grade will be hurt the most.

Automation is killing jobs in the market and it sucks. The good news though, is that all of this new tech and items used to run stores, will need maintenance and such, so people will need to be hired to take care of repairs and fixes for that side of things. But, this will only continue to evolve until stores are just places with product and no cashiers or help.

Well, I think that automation is certainly having some kinds of bad effects on the job market, but I do not think that it is entirely bad. There are many people who are able to get many jobs in the IT sector when they technology develops.

Well, I think that automation is certainly having some kinds of bad effects on the job market, but I do not think that it is entirely bad. There are many people who are able to get many jobs in the IT sector when they technology develops.

If the negative part of automation is too much when it comes to how it affects businesses I am very sure that it will be declined to be used by so many businesses but the positive part is overshadowing the negative part.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back