What's new

What can Yahoo do for your SEO needs these days?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Yahoo has lost the search engine game and hasn't been a go to one in many years. Now days you either have Google or Bing, or some random other search engine people forget. Yahoo is probably the third best out of the bunch, yet you rarely hear anything about it.

What can Yahoo do for us when it comes to our SEO needs? Is it worth using Yahoo like we do with Google?

The strategies that you use to rank on Google will also help you rank on Bing or Yahoo for that matter. The search algorithm on various search engines use more or less the same metrics.

When it comes to getting ranked on any search engine, they all pretty much work the same so any SEO you do will work for all search engines. Yahoo definitely isn't where it used to be years ago now though and I don't know how many people still use Yahoo as a search engine but rest assured that you will rank on all search engines doing what you are doing to build up your SEO.

there is no much different between the various email platform as per search engine ranking, the only thing i see is that you can get more traffic in some over the others due to the number of persons on the various platforms.

Well, many people are not using yahoo search engine again. For instance, I don't even the last time I use yahoo as search engine. To me, there's nothing much that yahoo can do for seo.

Bing's adverts would display on Yahoo's search results pages implying that Bing's search algorithms and ranking variables would likely have an impact on Yahoo SEO efforts as well.

Bing's adverts would display on Yahoo's search results pages implying that Bing's search algorithms and ranking variables would likely have an impact on Yahoo SEO efforts as well.
i would dedicate most of my time this year to know how bing ads actually works because i have heard a lot of positive reviews about the platform and would love to try it myself.

One way to utilize Yahoo for SEO is to create a Yahoo Business listing, which can help to improve local search rankings and increase online visibility for the business. Additionally, submitting the website to Yahoo Directory can help to increase backlinks and improve search engine rankings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back