What's new

What Can We Do To Stop HYIP Programs?

I don't think there's any way to stop Hips scams. People would always be desperate for money and i guess tgey would always result to scamming people. One just ought to be very careful.

I think the best way to take good care of this is by exposing any scam platforms we come across online, we have a lot of scamming platforms if care is not taken you might fall for them.

I don't think there's any way to stop Hips scams. People would always be desperate for money and i guess tgey would always result to scamming people. One just ought to be very careful.

We cannot stop Hyip sites because the creators of such kind of sites are anonymous and they never unveil their real identity at all. This is why they manage to get away with all the money.

We cannot stop Hyip sites because the creators of such kind of sites are anonymous and they never unveil their real identity at all. This is why they manage to get away with all the money.
Even though the creators of Hyip sites are not anonymous, it would still be difficult to stop it because as you try to stop one, you would discover that others are coming up.

Its not going to be easy to succeed with this process I think that some hyip do give money to some agent to protect their interest so I think that its not going to be possible to stop this scam programs because they are making good money from people

There is nothing we as individuals can do stop the fake Hyip or scam Hyip. In my own opinion the only thing we can do is to refrain from even trying to login or create account

I think that the best thing to do to stop these scam is to educate people more on the dangers and the importance of doing research as well. If people stop investing in these sites then eventually hey will cease to exist.
That is actually a better way of reducing to the bestest minimum the issue of high yield investment program, because if lots of persons are aware of the tricks involved,they will take caution.

Even though the creators of Hyip sites are not anonymous, it would still be difficult to stop it because as you try to stop one, you would discover that others are coming up.

It would be a really hard time and job to track the creators of the Hyip sites. This is because many Hyip owners are indeed anonymous. many hosting platforms and website creation platforms do not require a hyip site owner to submit his details while creating a hyip site.

It would be a really hard time and job to track the creators of the Hyip sites. This is because many Hyip owners are indeed anonymous. many hosting platforms and website creation platforms do not require a hyip site owner to submit his details while creating a hyip site.
I agree with you. I've noticed that it's really hard to catch online scammers. They make sure they are anonymous and they make sure to continue being so.

You cannot stop it . The internet space is free for everyone , both for the good and the bad. The bad ones will always try to create projects to scam other people. It is your responsibility to identify and avoid participating in it.

Hyip programs have been on the internet for a long time. As far as I know, there were Hyip programs that existed during the mid 2000s on the internet and they are continously growing. Some Hyips also "pay" people through cryptocurrencies but most of them become scams. I really do not know how can we stop HYIPs. Do you have any idea about what steps we can do to prevent Hyips scams?
I don't think there is anything we can do to stop them but the best thing for us is to try all our best to stay away from those platforms so that we will not lose money

I don't think there is anything that could be done to stop HYIP Programs. You can only try to enlighten people about HYIP and why they should avoid it. People would always continue looking for quick and high returns.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back