What's new

What can be a probable reason why a blog can go viral?

Buy, sell and own shares from the likes of Apple, Facebook, Tesla and more
Access to real time price data and real time trade execution
Get started with $500​

One of the reason why a blog post can go viral is to contain a content that seem strange to a wide range of people. There will be a lot of buzzes around such content and people will want to know what it entails.

A viral blog talks about viral stuffs. You can check the internet for viral stuffs and write about them. You also need to be active on social media so that it'll be popular everywhere.

One of the rules of viralityy is the fact that you can never know exactly what is going to go viral. The best shot that you have to doing so is to get a celebrity to endorse your article or to post something controversial.

I once had a blog post that went viral. The blog was about head scarf ban in the western world. Head scarf is a head covering used by Muslim women. Just in a month thw article gained 30k views and 1000 comments, and none of the comment was span. The only reason for the post going viral was due to being in controversial topic.
There are many reason why a blog post can went viral, and the main reason is the topic of the post , getting to use the most perfect topic for a post sometimes makes people wants to read it.

I have my own blogs and ever since I created those blogs I was already observing and studying how a blog can go viral. How can a blogger be popular that readers would post their blog in social media as a means of spreading the blog and gaining readers. I have to admit that I cannot do that. It is hard to sell a serious blog. One blogger here who is very popular posts a blog of fake news. It makes me wonder why people are reading that blog when it is obvious that the blog for the day is fake news.
It is because the blogger of the fake news site is using clickbaits. People are curious when they see strange news and thus are forced to read . You should also know that there is a difference with what you want to write and what people wants to read.

Certainly there certainly are actually 2 methods for a blog site to enhance in everyday web website visitor traffic. One is actually with ads as well as the various other is actually exercising SEO another method is actually along with social networks. The ads is actually just God for quick method. However the SEO is actually forever like smart the social networks. As well as the web website visitor traffic obtained for those 2 are actually natural web website visitor traffic

There can be many reasons why a blog can go viral. There are many people who post many people who can post really informative videos on their blogs and share them on social media and this is how their blog went viral. It is liked by many people and they share it even more.

To be honest with you, one of the reasons a particular blog goes viral is if the blog is able to get authentic information first or at times it that blog get an intriguing or even fake information as the case may be.

These things work with the human mind. Sometimes people just want to read the trash their kinds want to see. Whether true or false. Also, social media is a place for fun. When you share serious stuff there, they don't want to look at it.

Depending on a number of factors, fake and real trends can make yoyr site go viral. You just need to know how well to use them.
I only have two numbers of factors that can make a a blogging site go viral online, the first is by creating a quality content and post which will make people want to read it and the second one is creating fake topic which will draw people's attention.
Post automatically merged:

IN order to make your blog go vital, you will have to publish on current topics, controversial topics, and the topics that is interesting and also useful.
You need to flow with the current wave , and by that i mean you need to be writing shocking news and also current news to makes people comes to your blog and makes it popular.

Last edited:
As a blogger you just need to be very creative with your writing skills and ensure you post educative and informative content on your blog. With this method it will be very easy to make your blog go viral

One thing i've noticed is that most popular blogs carry fake news. Most bloggers give people want they want to read about and most times these are often fake news.it's a really bad thing though.

This is not specifically stated, it can be any topic, the important thing is the title that attracts the public, and that its description is preferably true, that way people will return to the site because they will have confidenc

I have my own blogs and ever since I created those blogs I was already observing and studying how a blog can go viral. How can a blogger be popular that readers would post their blog in social media as a means of spreading the blog and gaining readers. I have to admit that I cannot do that. It is hard to sell a serious blog. One blogger here who is very popular posts a blog of fake news. It makes me wonder why people are reading that blog when it is obvious that the blog for the day is fake news.
Simply use your ingenuity when writing and make sure your blog posts are interesting and informative if you want to succeed as a blogger. This technique will make it very simple for your blog to go mainstream.

Simply use your ingenuity when writing and make sure your blog posts are interesting and informative if you want to succeed as a blogger. This technique will make it very simple for your blog to go mainstream.
This is not easy at all. I remember to create a thread informative you need to do 5 or 6 revisions offline in the administrative board to the thread before moving it up to user board to be visible to hole users. Except if you are grabbing informations or plagiarism it is another story.

This is not easy at all. I remember to create a thread informative you need to do 5 or 6 revisions offline in the administrative board to the thread before moving it up to user board to be visible to hole users. Except if you are grabbing informations or plagiarism it is another story.
On this platform, I believe that these are the measures you would have to take before your post or article with original material would be seen by the majority of the masses.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back