What's new

What Business tools/software are you using day to day with your business?

These are essential Types of Software Every Business Needs
  • Accounting Software. ...
  • Time Tracking Software. ...se
  • Project Management Software. ...
  • Customer Relationship Management Software. ...
  • Communication Software. ...
  • Website Building Software. ...
  • Payment Transaction Software. ...
  • Sales, Marketing, and PR Software

For my business i use Discord and gmail
If your business is also into active selling then I believe that there is no way you will not be able to be making use of calculator on daily basis because you will always need to calculate your Sales.

I have so many tools I have been using in my workplace but the first and the most important one is the plier. A cutter and some set of screwdrivers. I also make use of hammer if necessary. Someone should guess the job I am doing.

if you want to do business currently there are several tools and platforms you can use to enhance your productivity. Telegram is one of the platforms I am planning using in order to promote my business in the nearest future. Gmail and other social media platforms is also very good.

You have a great combination of communication, design, and productivity tools. As for my business tools, I'm a big fan of Trello for project management and organization. I also use Slack for team communication and Zoom for virtual meetings. And let's remember good old Microsoft Excel for tracking data and finances. For Lift Truck sales, it's quite a good combination of business tools. Anyway, thanks for starting this discussion and sharing your insights. It's always good to know what tools and strategies other entrepreneurs use to stay on top of their game. Best of luck with your business!

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back