What's new

What Business tools/software are you using day to day with your business?

The major tool I use for my business is my mobile phone, that's where most of my transaction takes place, I uploads my products on Instagram, Facebook and whatsapp

II
Currently running my own reseller hosting/domain company

I am currently using Skype, Twitter, Teamviewer, Gmail, NotePad++, Affinity Designer

My number one tool for success in the business world is Coffee! :coffee:
Gmail is an App I can't do without due to some business messages that I always receive on it. I use it very often than WhatsApp and other social apps.

Social Media platforms has been very effective in the growth of business . It has helped to spread business to larger audience . Outside this , stock taking and performance auditing helps as well

I am someone who actually does use a lot of apps in my daily life. Top of which are twitter in order to learn new ideas, I use Facebook messenger, whatsapp messenger, YouTube to watch some videos which is mostly at night.

Concerning what business tool/software am I using day to day with my business. Well, I don't have a business yet but a side hustle, I repair computers especially laptops and do some software installation's . I use the operating system softwares, drivers and utilities softwares. The kind of software used is dependent on the type of business

I do a lot of data entry so I make use of microsoft excel, word, power point etc to be able to arrange these data during the specified time I have to complete everything.

Skype,sap and Excel are the major work tool used in my work place,the importance of this tools in a warehouse material storage is very important, especially when running analysis of data.

There are quite some number of apps I do use. I generally use twitter, Facebook and Instagram for business promotion, excel for business analysis and sometimes zoom for office meet up.

I don't have an online business now accept paid to post site, if I started my own online business what I will need most will be a laptop ,a power bank and flesh drive, for now I only use my phone with data and internet connection.

I made use of softwares or tools like Microsoft excel to analyze tabulate my numerical data's also I used mathlab,micro mathematics for solving issues or problems that has to do with numerical or analythical data's and thats basically because am studying process of chemical engineering

For my business i use Microsoft Exel, whatsapp, gmail, email and Skype.
I do not currently have a business of my own but in the company or organisation that I work for what will majorly make use of her tools like Microsoft Exce,l zoom, desktop computers, forklift machines and several tools that I cannot make mention of right now.

Excel spreadsheet is what I normally use to keep track of were my income and losses are coming from. It also lets me manage my money properly.

I currently use gmail, chrome, UC browser, Whatsapp, notes, wps office. While when I'm using my PC, my major tools include word, chrome, Microsoft office including PowerPoint and Excel. I also use Nord VPN on my phone when I access survey sites

My business is simply a gaming one, where game consoles are used steadily to enable the business run successfully, and staying afloat generating some funds.

I use so many business tools and applications for day to day tasks. Some of these apps are WhatsApp, Ms Excel, spreadsheet etc.

Well am using several website because online business is actually very good and also it is very easy to do and you can do it at the comfort of your home

The number one application that I use online computer is the Google analytics that I used to track the events that are going on with my website. I also use WhatsApp to be communicating with coworkers and customers.

I use communication app like whatsapp, viber, messenger and social media platforms like facebook, twitter, youtube etc. however, I use these tools for personal communication and personal networking.

I don't make use of much tools,but I usually concentrate on my twitter and gmail,I make sure I get good updates that can contribute to the success of my business

Currently running my own reseller hosting/domain company

I am currently using Skype, Twitter, Teamviewer, Gmail, NotePad++, Affinity Designer

My number one tool for success in the business world is Coffee! :coffee:
I use WhatsApp all the time for my business.
It grants me a user friendly interface to interact with my clients.
I get to use Facebook when I am scouting out for new customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back