What's new

What Business tools/software are you using day to day with your business?

The major tool I use for my business is my mobile phone, that's where most of my transaction takes place, I uploads my products on Instagram, Facebook and whatsapp

II
Currently running my own reseller hosting/domain company

I am currently using Skype, Twitter, Teamviewer, Gmail, NotePad++, Affinity Designer

My number one tool for success in the business world is Coffee! :coffee:
Gmail is an App I can't do without due to some business messages that I always receive on it. I use it very often than WhatsApp and other social apps.

Social Media platforms has been very effective in the growth of business . It has helped to spread business to larger audience . Outside this , stock taking and performance auditing helps as well

I am someone who actually does use a lot of apps in my daily life. Top of which are twitter in order to learn new ideas, I use Facebook messenger, whatsapp messenger, YouTube to watch some videos which is mostly at night.

Concerning what business tool/software am I using day to day with my business. Well, I don't have a business yet but a side hustle, I repair computers especially laptops and do some software installation's . I use the operating system softwares, drivers and utilities softwares. The kind of software used is dependent on the type of business

I do a lot of data entry so I make use of microsoft excel, word, power point etc to be able to arrange these data during the specified time I have to complete everything.

Skype,sap and Excel are the major work tool used in my work place,the importance of this tools in a warehouse material storage is very important, especially when running analysis of data.

There are quite some number of apps I do use. I generally use twitter, Facebook and Instagram for business promotion, excel for business analysis and sometimes zoom for office meet up.

I don't have an online business now accept paid to post site, if I started my own online business what I will need most will be a laptop ,a power bank and flesh drive, for now I only use my phone with data and internet connection.

I made use of softwares or tools like Microsoft excel to analyze tabulate my numerical data's also I used mathlab,micro mathematics for solving issues or problems that has to do with numerical or analythical data's and thats basically because am studying process of chemical engineering

For my business i use Microsoft Exel, whatsapp, gmail, email and Skype.
I do not currently have a business of my own but in the company or organisation that I work for what will majorly make use of her tools like Microsoft Exce,l zoom, desktop computers, forklift machines and several tools that I cannot make mention of right now.

I currently use gmail, chrome, UC browser, Whatsapp, notes, wps office. While when I'm using my PC, my major tools include word, chrome, Microsoft office including PowerPoint and Excel. I also use Nord VPN on my phone when I access survey sites

My business is simply a gaming one, where game consoles are used steadily to enable the business run successfully, and staying afloat generating some funds.

The number one application that I use online computer is the Google analytics that I used to track the events that are going on with my website. I also use WhatsApp to be communicating with coworkers and customers.

I use communication app like whatsapp, viber, messenger and social media platforms like facebook, twitter, youtube etc. however, I use these tools for personal communication and personal networking.

I don't make use of much tools,but I usually concentrate on my twitter and gmail,I make sure I get good updates that can contribute to the success of my business

Currently running my own reseller hosting/domain company

I am currently using Skype, Twitter, Teamviewer, Gmail, NotePad++, Affinity Designer

My number one tool for success in the business world is Coffee! :coffee:
I use WhatsApp all the time for my business.
It grants me a user friendly interface to interact with my clients.
I get to use Facebook when I am scouting out for new customers.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back