What's new

What Business tools/software are you using day to day with your business?

I use Discord or Teams instead of Skype, Twitter, Gmail, VS Code, and Trello.

I have been using Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, Citrix software for my work related stuff.

Lately, Skype isn't working properly and I suspect that it's because of the new Teams software. I do use Notepadd++, Outlook a lot too. A part from these, there are some client related software for remote connection.
I prefer Skype over Teams as of now. It's just easy to navigate.

Gmail/Yahoo Mail
Whatsapp/Skype/Zoom
Photoshop/Paint
Word/ Pen+Paper

This is what I use mostly with my counseling

I like being updated on the sites am used to.I have discord for my forex community and also Facebook groups so as I can see what people are doing. I also use forums to help me find out more earning sites.

There are different tools to use to make ones work more effective and productive. Some of the tools I use here include, Awe ber for email marketing, canva for Graphics and yoest for SEO

I have been using slack to keep my business in check
Slack was originally built as an internal communication tool for a game development company started by Flickr co-founder Stewart Butterfield in 2009. Launched publicly in 2013, it currently has over 12 million users in over 150 countries. We chose it as the best team communication software because it offers real-time messaging, feedback, and collaboration in a free, online platform.

I use almost all social media platforms for business dealings. I use WhatsApp mostly cause I have a lot of clients on there and I use it for advertisement and marketing purposes. Also I use twitter and Instagram to create awareness for my services. I use telegram but not on daily basis.

There are different tools to use for your business to grow, I use all social media platforms for my business dealings, I use facebook to advertise my business, I also use whatApp almostly I have alot of clients on there.

There are many tools you can use to promote your business,and you must stay active on them there a lot you can choose from like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, zoom and Skype etc.so train yourself to be active on them to see a great results

I use WhatsApp and Facebook and my blog site to host/advertise my business. Because that's where I have targeted audience to advertise my business with. And I gain what I want anytime I turn to them, my blog is also helpful in pushing referrals to me to patronize my products.

Recently I came across reddit. With the media platform you can get in to various sub reddits depending on the category you need.Podcast players also plays a big role but people haven't known much about it.

What Business tools/software are you using day to day with your business?
Currently running my own reseller hosting/domain company

I am currently using Skype, Twitter, Teamviewer, Gmail, NotePad++, Affinity Designer

My number one tool for success in the business world is Coffee! :coffee:
Lol @ coffee, for me my business tools are Facebook, Instagram, Canva, Inshot and Vimeo vidoe editor to name a few. I can't do without these tools as they make my online selling very easy and achievable.

My business is an online business. as an online business owner, I manage and operate websites, I use various social sites, I use SEO tools, I use traffic analytics, etc. My entier business is operated through internet connected computer.

I make use of Google analytics for my website traffic analysis, then I make use of Microsoft Excel I'm tabulating some work related documents. These are the two softwares that I make use of in a day.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back