What Business tools/software are you using day to day with your business?

Dot

Resident Member
Verified Poster
Currently running my own reseller hosting/domain company

I am currently using Skype, Twitter, Teamviewer, Gmail, NotePad++, Affinity Designer

My number one tool for success in the business world is Coffee! :coffee:

idk

I use Discord or Teams instead of Skype, Twitter, Gmail, VS Code, and Trello.

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
I have been using Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, Citrix software for my work related stuff.

Lately, Skype isn't working properly and I suspect that it's because of the new Teams software. I do use Notepadd++, Outlook a lot too. A part from these, there are some client related software for remote connection.
I prefer Skype over Teams as of now. It's just easy to navigate.

vest1992

Gmail/Yahoo Mail
Whatsapp/Skype/Zoom
Photoshop/Paint
Word/ Pen+Paper

This is what I use mostly with my counseling

George10640

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
I like being updated on the sites am used to.I have discord for my forex community and also Facebook groups so as I can see what people are doing. I also use forums to help me find out more earning sites.

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
There are different tools to use to make ones work more effective and productive. Some of the tools I use here include, Awe ber for email marketing, canva for Graphics and yoest for SEO

giddy

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
I have been using slack to keep my business in check
Slack was originally built as an internal communication tool for a game development company started by Flickr co-founder Stewart Butterfield in 2009. Launched publicly in 2013, it currently has over 12 million users in over 150 countries. We chose it as the best team communication software because it offers real-time messaging, feedback, and collaboration in a free, online platform.

Kamon c4

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
I use almost all social media platforms for business dealings. I use WhatsApp mostly cause I have a lot of clients on there and I use it for advertisement and marketing purposes. Also I use twitter and Instagram to create awareness for my services. I use telegram but not on daily basis.

joy101

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
There are different tools to use for your business to grow, I use all social media platforms for my business dealings, I use facebook to advertise my business, I also use whatApp almostly I have alot of clients on there.

Life drama

Resident Member
Verified Poster
There are many tools you can use to promote your business,and you must stay active on them there a lot you can choose from like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, zoom and Skype etc.so train yourself to be active on them to see a great results

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
I use WhatsApp and Facebook and my blog site to host/advertise my business. Because that's where I have targeted audience to advertise my business with. And I gain what I want anytime I turn to them, my blog is also helpful in pushing referrals to me to patronize my products.

George10640

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
Recently I came across reddit. With the media platform you can get in to various sub reddits depending on the category you need.Podcast players also plays a big role but people haven't known much about it.

Adventurer

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster

I am currently using Skype, Twitter, Teamviewer, Gmail, NotePad++, Affinity Designer

Lol @ coffee, for me my business tools are Facebook, Instagram, Canva, Inshot and Vimeo vidoe editor to name a few. I can't do without these tools as they make my online selling very easy and achievable.

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I make use of Google analytics for my website traffic analysis, then I make use of Microsoft Excel I'm tabulating some work related documents. These are the two softwares that I make use of in a day.

Nicklas22

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
The major tool I use for my business is my mobile phone, that's where most of my transaction takes place, I uploads my products on Instagram, Facebook and whatsapp

Jumoke12

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
II

Gmail is an App I can't do without due to some business messages that I always receive on it. I use it very often than WhatsApp and other social apps.

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
Verified Poster
Social Media platforms has been very effective in the growth of business . It has helped to spread business to larger audience . Outside this , stock taking and performance auditing helps as well

Setho

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I am someone who actually does use a lot of apps in my daily life. Top of which are twitter in order to learn new ideas, I use Facebook messenger, whatsapp messenger, YouTube to watch some videos which is mostly at night.

Damscooguns73

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
Concerning what business tool/software am I using day to day with my business. Well, I don't have a business yet but a side hustle, I repair computers especially laptops and do some software installation's . I use the operating system softwares, drivers and utilities softwares. The kind of software used is dependent on the type of business

Eodine

Eodine
Verified Poster
I do a lot of data entry so I make use of microsoft excel, word, power point etc to be able to arrange these data during the specified time I have to complete everything.

Victor001

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
Skype,sap and Excel are the major work tool used in my work place,the importance of this tools in a warehouse material storage is very important, especially when running analysis of data.

Setho

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
There are quite some number of apps I do use. I generally use twitter, Facebook and Instagram for business promotion, excel for business analysis and sometimes zoom for office meet up.

Sotherefore

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I don't have an online business now accept paid to post site, if I started my own online business what I will need most will be a laptop ,a power bank and flesh drive, for now I only use my phone with data and internet connection.

Justice

Reputable
Verified Poster
I made use of softwares or tools like Microsoft excel to analyze tabulate my numerical data's also I used mathlab,micro mathematics for solving issues or problems that has to do with numerical or analythical data's and thats basically because am studying process of chemical engineering

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
For my business i use Microsoft Exel, whatsapp, gmail, email and Skype.
I do not currently have a business of my own but in the company or organisation that I work for what will majorly make use of her tools like Microsoft Exce,l zoom, desktop computers, forklift machines and several tools that I cannot make mention of right now.

HayKay

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I currently use gmail, chrome, UC browser, Whatsapp, notes, wps office. While when I'm using my PC, my major tools include word, chrome, Microsoft office including PowerPoint and Excel. I also use Nord VPN on my phone when I access survey sites

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
My business is simply a gaming one, where game consoles are used steadily to enable the business run successfully, and staying afloat generating some funds.

Smiles20

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
The number one application that I use online computer is the Google analytics that I used to track the events that are going on with my website. I also use WhatsApp to be communicating with coworkers and customers.

Justin

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I use communication app like whatsapp, viber, messenger and social media platforms like facebook, twitter, youtube etc. however, I use these tools for personal communication and personal networking.

Adecyptii

I don't make use of much tools,but I usually concentrate on my twitter and gmail,I make sure I get good updates that can contribute to the success of my business

Toyoabasi

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD

I use WhatsApp all the time for my business.
It grants me a user friendly interface to interact with my clients.
I get to use Facebook when I am scouting out for new customers.

Kaffyfolla

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
These are essential Types of Software Every Business Needs
  • Accounting Software. ...
  • Time Tracking Software. ...se
  • Project Management Software. ...
  • Customer Relationship Management Software. ...
  • Communication Software. ...
  • Website Building Software. ...
  • Payment Transaction Software. ...
  • Sales, Marketing, and PR Software

Sotherefore

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I have so many tools I have been using in my workplace but the first and the most important one is the plier. A cutter and some set of screwdrivers. I also make use of hammer if necessary. Someone should guess the job I am doing.

Chibson

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
if you want to do business currently there are several tools and platforms you can use to enhance your productivity. Telegram is one of the platforms I am planning using in order to promote my business in the nearest future. Gmail and other social media platforms is also very good.

MikolajLawson

You have a great combination of communication, design, and productivity tools. As for my business tools, I'm a big fan of Trello for project management and organization. I also use Slack for team communication and Zoom for virtual meetings. And let's remember good old Microsoft Excel for tracking data and finances. For Lift Truck sales, it's quite a good combination of business tools. Anyway, thanks for starting this discussion and sharing your insights. It's always good to know what tools and strategies other entrepreneurs use to stay on top of their game. Best of luck with your business!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks