What's new

What book are you currently reading?

Losing weight is undoubtedly challenging, but the outcomes are absolutely worthwhile. Recently, I came across a book that shows how to do fasting for diet, simply by reading a few crucial affirmations every single morning. I'm delighted to share this resource, and I'm hopeful that I'll soon be sharing news of great results in the near future.

I just finished Rework by Jason Fried & David Heinmeier Hansson. This book is a work of art - the design of it is top-notch. It's also a no-nonsense guide for simplifying workplace processes. The authors bust a lot of workplace myths.

Next, I will be finishing Question Based Selling by Thomas A. Freese and How to Make Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
Now, I am currently reading the book titled "Accounting Made Simple" written by Mike Piper.
I learned a lot of things related to managing a micro business and how to grow this micro business up in a simple but effective ways.

Right now I'm reading a book Chronicles from the Future, which is a book about a man who was in a coma for 1 whole year and in his dreams he saw how he traveled to the future controlling the body of a person from the year 3900 and wrote them all down when he woke up, highly recommended.

What book are you currently reading? Please share! Would love to know what everyone reads, so that some of us could get ideas on what we could read next. :)
I’m currently ready book” my destination “ this book always encourages me, it motivate and and put a smile on my face . I really thanks to the author for spending his time and effort.

I'm reading a book called Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill, it's very interesting and it's about personal development and finding your purpose, it's much deeper than that, but I'll leave that to your research.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back