What's new

What are your top 3 best online paying platforms, you made your money most with??

I was earning with kolotibablo bot app last 3 months, it was really paying fast but little payment it rewards. I added it up with PTC, and faucet site to earn from, but they never really brought me something i needed at least. Till late last month when I came across forum sites, I decided to sign up with one of them being forum coin. From there upward, my earnings online have taken a step forward and its improving. My top 3 earning platforms since last month is, Bizdustry, usastockforum, and dimeforum. They're the ones I have received tangible income with. What are your top 3 income streaming site??

I make the most money online from a mobile application, attapoll. I filled in the head-to-tail profile and sorted your polls according to what you filled in there. :) if you need help, give me a pm, I can help you with completing the profile to have more surveys. :)

This one thing I like about this site, you just keep learning new things everytime, I have learnt a lot time. For the only website I will say is paying right now is Bizdustry with testimonies from people

I make the most money online from a mobile application, attapoll. I filled in the head-to-tail profile and sorted your polls according to what you filled in there. :) if you need help, give me a pm, I can help you with completing the profile to have more surveys. :)
Do you think me that is residing in lower tier region in Africa can be able to get rewarded with surveys after settling up account with attapoll?

I have earned only from bizdustry this year. I think it is the number one for me.
Please can I have the links for dimeforum and forumcoin?
I think dimeforum is back but I am uncertain if it is still a paying site but forumcoin is definitely paying and one of the oldest out of many already mentioned.

Though I do not have up to three site that I earn from because I just started online earnings,well for now it is bizdustry and sharewave that I recommend as the best

Do you think me that is residing in lower tier region in Africa can be able to get rewarded with surveys after settling up account with attapoll?

honestly I can't help you with this information because I don't know anyone in that area who uses the application and I talked to him to ask him ... but if you want, give me a private message, I'll give you the link to the application I help you to filling in the profile and tell me in time if it suits you or not ...

honestly I can't help you with this information because I don't know anyone in that area who uses the application and I talked to him to ask him ... but if you want, give me a private message, I'll give you the link to the application I help you to filling in the profile and tell me in time if it suits you or not ...
I think you're making sense, I'll give you a PM right away concerning the site. You can simply fill out the registration form for me via your locality.

The top3 sites where I make money is picoworkers, bizdustry and trending. This sites have been very rewarding and I enjoyed working on them. I plan to add more rewarding sites.

I think you're making sense, I'll give you a PM right away concerning the site. You can simply fill out the registration form for me via your locality.

I replied to your private message, late which is true but I was no longer active here. :) I had some work. if the application accepts you and everything is ok, then I will help you with filling in the profile.

I replied to your private message, late which is true but I was no longer active here. :) I had some work. if the application accepts you and everything is ok, then I will help you with filling in the profile.
Thanks for the message, I replied it, I believe you've seen the contents of the message. I am looking forward to the app which accepts people worldwide.

If you have interest in affiliate marketing I will ask you to join clickbank. Clickbank is one of the high paying affiliate program as they have commission up to 75% of the sales. You can join fiverr if you think you have a skill which you can render in the marketplace.

Thanks for the message, I replied it, I believe you've seen the contents of the message. I am looking forward to the app which accepts people worldwide.

yes .. I wasn't sure if he accepted or not because he doesn't write this thing anywhere on the site, not even on the internet. and I have no friends in those countries to tell me if he accepts or not.

yes .. I wasn't sure if he accepted or not because he doesn't write this thing anywhere on the site, not even on the internet. and I have no friends in those countries to tell me if he accepts or not.
You did your best buddy, not your fault, and not even the fault of the app devs. They made their decision and I respected it, and moved on to other available earning options for me.

Bizdustry has been working fine for me, but one of the sites I joined shut down, and another site where I was erning moderately until recently reduced the number of posts for paid posting. I am looking for a forum like Bizdustry.

Bizdustry has been working fine for me, but one of the sites I joined shut down, and another site where I was erning moderately until recently reduced the number of posts for paid posting. I am looking for a forum like Bizdustry.
Where you earning from jiba.ng? Because I know is one of those forums they reduced the rate at which members earn reward. But you can still earn from article submission or raffle giveaway.

Where you earning from jiba.ng? Because I know is one of those forums they reduced the rate at which members earn reward. But you can still earn from article submission or raffle giveaway.
Yes, I was earning on Jiba. They are not accepting articles, at least for me. Raffle is juts a make of luck. Yo can earn only from two posts and one thread and the rate of thread is just 5 points, which I guess is 0.25 cents.

Yes, I was earning on Jiba. They are not accepting articles, at least for me. Raffle is juts a make of luck. Yo can earn only from two posts and one thread and the rate of thread is just 5 points, which I guess is 0.25 cents.
Is sad that Admin is simply taking the site away from paid to post to marketplace. But let's see how it goes, still be visiting and earning those little points, maybe with time he can consider returning the posting back to it's base. He is focused now on promoting his own digital coin 'Robee, I simply hope for the project to be successful, because he has invested alot in the coin.

My top three earning sites right now according to the order are beermoney forum, Bizdustry and forum coin. These sites are just the best to work in. I really enjoy working in them and I learn alot from them.

Bizdustry is the only platform I'm working with for now and from what I gathered so far they are the one of the best online paying platform.

Considering the fact that I am new on earning money online, but there are a lot of platforms that do pay for comments, forum like trendri,jiba and a lot of more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back