What's new

What are your top 3 best online paying platforms, you made your money most with??

I used to write articles for a content marketplace. It was essentially a content mill. It was closed. After that, I struggled a lot but now I work as a full-time poster on Bizdustry and I am currently earning on Bizdustry. Bizdustry is so far the best platform for me, as it offers great rates per post.

Hi @Sprite1950 , I have read so many times this site you describe, "Serpclix", that you have aroused my curiosity. I would like to know more about the site. I went to the home page and couldn't see the way to earn money there. can you share your experience or the way to generate earnings?
I am a newbie on earning sites and I have already been paid by 3sites, bizdustry is the forum site that pays men the highest money and i have received up to $25 from bizdustry , followed by Gptforum.

I am a newbie on earning sites and I have already been paid by 3sites, bizdustry is the forum site that pays men the highest money and i have received up to $25 from bizdustry , followed by Gptforum.
Little by little you will be able to get other sites that appeal to you, where you can generate profits, I lost count of the amount I have earned on Bizdustry. It is still my favorite site and the one I spend the most time online. The more I can, the more I post.

I think I have end decent amount of money from bizdustry and I am grateful for the great minds that founded this forum. It was actually the first PTP website I have worked on. Trendri is also amazing and I have earned some money from it too.

The three highest any website that I have any money with online are from the top to the least in this order. The first is Bizdustry.com followed closely by Trendri then USA stock forum.com

Read.cash was the first forum site i ever joined and my experience was great. It really helped me that period and i was able to get something reasonable from it. Then i joined noise.cash, tho what i earn was not much like read.cash but with time i was able to gather something really reasonable. Then i was introduced to bizdustry.
I have not withdraw from bizdustry yet tho but with the testimonies from others who have earned i am feeling very confident

There are several platforms in which I have made some reasonable amount of money online. This particular one is also very good I have made reasonable amount of money from it.

Read.cash was the first forum site i ever joined and my experience was great. It really helped me that period and i was able to get something reasonable from it. Then i joined noise.cash, tho what i earn was not much like read.cash but with time i was able to gather something really reasonable. Then i was introduced to bizdustry.
I have not withdraw from bizdustry yet tho but with the testimonies from others who have earned i am feeling very confident
I have registered on noise.cash, but it does not interest me at all as the earninngs are not clearly explained and only few people earn well.

I have registered on noise.cash, but it does not interest me at all as the earninngs are not clearly explained and only few people earn well.
That is actually the major problem with read.cash and noise.cash, that is why i even stopped being active there. In most cases only few persons earn and like my situation, i was earning very well but along the line the whole thing stopped so i just lost interest

That is actually the major problem with read.cash and noise.cash, that is why i even stopped being active there. In most cases only few persons earn and like my situation, i was earning very well but along the line the whole thing stopped so i just lost interest
I do not like such websites at all and I was earninng very poor rates and this frustrated me a lot. These days, I no longer visit the site.

Yours was even better you earned something tangible at least at noise.cash, i created about three wonderful posts got no upvote and earned nothing. That made me to run out immediately from the forum cos it won't offer me anything.

As it stands at the moment, I don't have a top three online paying platform. However, bizdustry is my one and only paying platform for now and I hope to maximise my use the opportunity

Personally before I get myself involved on working on any website I must make sure that I have good reviews about how the website work and if possible payment proofs of people who have been working on the website.

Personally before I get myself involved on working on any website I must make sure that I have good reviews about how the website work and if possible payment proofs of people who have been working on the website.
I have been paid too from the website, but it wasn't up to $1. I already know that they are legit, but the payments are not consistent.

I have been paid too from the website, but it wasn't up to $1. I already know that they are legit, but the payments are not consistent.

Actually I had the strong belief that the website will come up well but along the line I started seeing a lot of challenges that it was facing and I know that it's something that is going to take a while before you come up so much especially when there were no ads and sponsor from the website and it's going to make it very difficult.

Actually I had the strong belief that the website will come up well but along the line I started seeing a lot of challenges that it was facing and I know that it's something that is going to take a while before you come up so much especially when there were no ads and sponsor from the website and it's going to make it very difficult.
Something is making me want to believe that only people from top tier countries are earninng very well with noise.cash I don't know if I am wrong though.

The site that is the top earner for me is The Forum Wheel which pays 10 cents per post. I had been working at it for many years now. Second to that is Bizdustry which pays 5 cents per post which is way much higher than the competing forums. I wish that Bizdustry can sustain the operation and that the business model can be profitable to the owners. This is one good site that is a replacement of 2 forums that I dropped.
My top three online platform that I make lots of money and I know that they are very consistent he is bizdustry and trendi

My top three online platform that I make lots of money and I know that they are very consistent he is bizdustry and trendi
My only problem with trendri is the fact that they demand so much even for the little that they are paying. I don't know why they don't consider members.

Well the first site I earned consistently was microworker before there were some unfavorable changes then bizdustry and there is also toloka Yandex that is also a good one

If I am talking about sites that pay me, bizdustry would be top of that list as that is still the only site I am still working with, I just want to register with viral trend that I recently heard of.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back