What's new

What are your top 3 best online paying platforms, you made your money most with??

My top three paying sites are Serpclix, The Forum Wheel and Cointiply but they are not necessarily my favourite sites. They are just the sites where I earn the fastest. I get more satisfaction out of ForumCoin, GPT and now bizdustry as there are more topics to post on.
Hi @Sprite1950 , I have read so many times this site you describe, "Serpclix", that you have aroused my curiosity. I would like to know more about the site. I went to the home page and couldn't see the way to earn money there. can you share your experience or the way to generate earnings?

Hi @Sprite1950 , I have read so many times this site you describe, "Serpclix", that you have aroused my curiosity. I would like to know more about the site. I went to the home page and couldn't see the way to earn money there. can you share your experience or the way to generate earnings?
Alexander has written a really good post on the site. I have been working on it for more than a year and have added a list of my earnings to the thread. You should be aware that the UK and US do better than other countries but it is worldwide:

Alexander has written a really good post on the site. I have been working on it for more than a year and have added a list of my earnings to the thread. You should be aware that the UK and US do better than other countries but it is worldwide:

Excellent description in the link, checking in my country the profit would be 0.05 per click. Not bad, my problem is that I do not have Edge that is recommended by @Alexander and Firefox does not open because it is very heavy on the mini laptop that I borrowed, since my pc is damaged. I will try again if I can update Firefox. Thank you very much.

So far so good it's bizdustry for me because i have cashed out and it has proven beyond legit. I am on other platforms but just joined recently even though there are prove of payment, i wouldn't say till i withdraw my first time.

Forumcoin is an interactive forum like bizdustry, but bizdustry reward is a bit higher than theirs. But the interface and style of the background is well constructed. Their are lots of quality and making money topics created there.
Oh, great. The forum coins sound cool, I would probably check it out during the week, thank you for enlightening me about this site, I am not sure I have heard of it though but it sounds like a platform I would like.

Interesting that you earn through multiple ways. Earning from Adsense which run through your websites, its a better way of making passive income online. Doing digital marketing, through freelancing for clients is an added advantage for you to earn more.
Earning from ads on your site is the best way to earn money online. However, this is not completely passive method. Fist of all you need to frequently publish new content, secondly, you need to do seo regularly, thirdly you need to actively promote.

Earning from ads on your site is the best way to earn money online. However, this is not completely passive method. Fist of all you need to frequently publish new content, secondly, you need to do seo regularly, thirdly you need to actively promote.
The promotion part is the main thing when it comes to earning from website creation. One needs regular visits, to get those regular visits from people he or she have to advertise the website contents by sharing links in all ramifications online.

When it comes to earning money online I prefer the aspect of selling a skill like design and software or computer programming. I have used sites like dime forum and beer money forum before but it isn't that good now. This forum is one of the best to me.

When it comes to earning money online I prefer the aspect of selling a skill like design and software or computer programming. I have used sites like dime forum and beer money forum before but it isn't that good now. This forum is one of the best to me.
Your options is worthwhile. Selling set of skills online in exchange of money is very lucrative way of earning reasonable amount of money online. Ad long as the skills you're selling is very gigantic, it means you're on a step of earning high online.

The promotion part is the main thing when it comes to earning from website creation. One needs regular visits, to get those regular visits from people he or she have to advertise the website contents by sharing links in all ramifications online.
You need traffic on your site in order o generate revenue. In order to get traffic, you will have to work day and night. You should not only do SEO but also digital marketing. It takes a lot of time and effort to generate traffic

You need traffic on your site in order o generate revenue. In order to get traffic, you will have to work day and night. You should not only do SEO but also digital marketing. It takes a lot of time and effort to generate traffic
Generating traffic for a blog site, or any website at all isn't an easy one. It takes hard work, determination for the owner of the website to achieve considerable amount of traffic in order to monetize his or her website.

A lot of website owners believe that just by having a website and sharing on social sites, people will start visiting their website. This does not happen, you will have to either do seo or spend money on advertising.

A lot of website owners believe that just by having a website and sharing on social sites, people will start visiting their website. This does not happen, you will have to either do seo or spend money on advertising.
Yes, i agree with you Nomad. One must do SEO, pay for promotion of the website to go viral before receiving recognition gradually. That's why, we spend money to gain money. If one doesn't spend money wisely on a project, tell me how that person will make money?

The site that is the top earner for me is The Forum Wheel which pays 10 cents per post. I had been working at it for many years now. Second to that is Bizdustry which pays 5 cents per post which is way much higher than the competing forums. I wish that Bizdustry can sustain the operation and that the business model can be profitable to the owners. This is one good site that is a replacement of 2 forums that I dropped.
Thou I have not tested and registered with forum wheel that pays 10cent per post but mind you, bizdustry has also started paying 10cent per post too, so bizdustry still remains my number one ranking forum sites followed by Gptforum forum, those are the two forum sites that have paid me so far,

Thou I have not tested and registered with forum wheel that pays 10cent per post but mind you, bizdustry has also started paying 10cent per post too, so bizdustry still remains my number one ranking forum sites followed by Gptforum forum, those are the two forum sites that have paid me so far,
Same with me i have tried others but with the way its moving bizdustry is the best paid to post forum for me , apart from the reward system there are more opportunities to learn ,earn and many more

You're right, Bizdustry have shown enough signs to be consistent PTP site. I just hope it continues on its blue patch to see its members talk about it on high esteem. Their are many things to learn at bizdustry, to improve your lifestyle and make better fortunes online and offline.

Yes, i agree with you Nomad. One must do SEO, pay for promotion of the website to go viral before receiving recognition gradually. That's why, we spend money to gain money. If one doesn't spend money wisely on a project, tell me how that person will make money?
You need money to make money. You need to invest in your website, so that it will start giving returns in future. Today, I am earning moderately from my websites because I invested on my websites in the past

The site that is the top earner for me is The Forum Wheel which pays 10 cents per post. I had been working at it for many years now. Second to that is Bizdustry which pays 5 cents per post which is way much higher than the competing forums. I wish that Bizdustry can sustain the operation and that the business model can be profitable to the owners. This is one good site that is a replacement of 2 forums that I dropped.
By the way, there are many websites that are framing you the chance to earn money online.But right now I am working on five websites to earn money online such as Swagbucks,BeerMoneyForum,Bizdustry,picoworker and Honeygain I am also working on these sites and I have taken Witdraw from them.

You need money to make money. You need to invest in your website, so that it will start giving returns in future. Today, I am earning moderately from my websites because I invested on my websites in the past
Very good, that you knew about that. That's simple puzzle to solve and start raising income. We can't become millionaire, or billionaires, without starting somewhere to invest.

You need money to make money. This applies every where, even in the job market. If you have money, you can invest in your education and training and earn well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back