What's new

What are your strategies to compete in the digital age?

My best strategy to compete at this digital age is to take my business online and try to use all the available digital marketing channels available because this is the new code of wealth.

social media is a strategy that you can use to compete in the digital age and also knowing and understanding of simple digital skill like computer operating, browsing and being able to use computer and other electronic device smoothly is the best thing you will need to compete in the digital age, keeping yourself updated on what is going on is another thing.

Be sure to learn how the digital form of business works, master the online strategies,I will advice use of social media is a strong tool

Well competing in the digital age is something that one must have interest to do because there are some people that don't even have any interest in anything that has to do with digital and electronic, if you are thinking of competing in the digital age then you should try as much as possible to understand everything that has to do with computers and the internet.

Every business man that is aware of the situation on ground will know that social media his within his power to do more of the bidding and that with it the digital business could be made easy.
I therefore request for the new business man to embrace the welcoming hugs of the internet space these days and generate good profit From it
The role of the social media has taken a new dimention especially during the pandemic period and a lot of busineses has adjusted the way the operate so many busineses moved online and this has make them to cut down on their cost of operation and make them adjust their schedule from the offline activities.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning how to compete and be at the top of your game in this digital age, well I would advise that first of all you venture into a business in which you are well versed in and not just anyone

In this digital age, you have to move with trends. For instance, if other firms are using crypto currencies to pay their customers and employees, you can also add up the payment method and stay in line with the Market.

You being on social media shows that you are already following the trend of a shift to digital world in doing business.But your strategy depends on the business you are currently in.Strategy differs and you can't use one strategy for all business.

Being innovative and creating something out of it that is highly beneficial to our present day people. If one isn't following the uptrend and work towards success by creating something different it will be hard to cope with things in this new age.

The digital days and times or age are already upon us as we speak now. You must adopt to the new way of doing things now so as not be left feeling handicapped as we advance into it further

At this age and the now, online businesses are gradually becoming the norm so it's important to be able to compete, marketing would determine how well a business does

If you think of competing in the digital age you must try as much as possible to to used the modern technology we have in our mobile phone, laptop and other electronic gadgets, being updated on what is going on and new technology is the best way to keep yourself balance in this digital world.

In this our digital age, there are many people who want to show off thingy they have got. I don't let such things deter me at all since I focus on only what's healthy for my business.

Learning and having idea of all the digital skill in this 21st century is one of the best way to compete in the in the digital age,social media is one of the best platform you can just use to keep yourself updated of what is going on so that you can make an adjustment if possible.

As you said we are in the digital age so in other to flow , our business sould also be done digitally. Many businesses today have succesded in doing these. Even Banks now have an online banking system where in most cases you dont have to even leave your home to get the job done.

Social media is one of the things you will need to compete in the digital age because this will keep you updated on what is going on and the ability to handle and operate any electronic device is one of the things you most achieve.

Well with the power and the advancement of the social media and the high technology advancement it will sound easier to invest with both the human capital and the available resources at hand depending on the kind of movement a person wishes to achieved in the future.

Well with the power and the advancement of the social media and the high technology advancement it will sound easier to invest with both the human capital and the available resources at hand depending on the kind of movement a person wishes to achieved in the future.
one of the best strategy to compete in this digital age is for you to be innovative and creative this is the only skill you need for you to be successful and compete with your peers.

The digital age a is a very interesting time in our lives as a human being right now. I will use every bit if knowledge I can get on the internet to my advantage as much as I can to make positive enroute for my businesses online.

One of the strategy I adopt in digital marketing is promotion and many others to make more money ,I mainly use different. Online social platforms and others

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back