What's new

What Are Your Problems Trading Forex at Home?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are currently often at home,
As amateur traders or part time traders, of course we often fill our spare time by trading forex or crypto, in my opinion trading at home is too much of a distraction such as: there are friends visiting, noise from the voices of relatives, mothers or fathers, of course we have to find a place that calm to concentrate. and the problems I often encounter are Difficult to Discipline and Consistent and Distraction, for example I am analyzing prices suddenly switching or landing pages to social media such as Facebook etc, so I forget the time.

Trading forex or crypto currency at home is the best place to trade. Because there won't be distraction. Trading is not what you will just open your trading app a stay on it for a long time. You will just look at the market and see the currency pairs that you can trade on and start the trade. You will just be checking if the trade is complete

I think that discipline and the lack of knowledge is a very important problem when it comes to trading at home however I think that one of the main problems that I have experienced is the inconsistency of a network connection. Sometimes if you do not have internet access you can lose out on some valuable trading opportunities that could have resulted in a lot of profit for you.

Wow! That's very strange hearing that from someone today. People are so many out there that will give anything to stay home and earn a living. I guess people are different anyway

As amateur traders or part time traders, of course we often fill our spare time by trading forex or crypto, in my opinion trading at home is too much of a distraction such as: there are friends visiting, noise from the voices of relatives, mothers or fathers, of course we have to find a place that calm to concentrate. and the problems I often encounter are Difficult to Discipline and Consistent and Distraction, for example I am analyzing prices suddenly switching or landing pages to social media such as Facebook etc, so I forget the time.
It depends though. I believe most home traders set a time for their trading. So when it's time everyone knowns they are busy so they won't be distracted. Some prefer trading at night

I'm not into forex trading because I see forex trading as a way through wealth is passed from one person to another person. The market is really not good for me so I'm not doing it

Most forex traders trade from home. Doing online work not just forex from home is the best. The home environment is very serene and comfortable. Even if your home is noisy, you can trade during during the midnight.

I have gotten a little knowledge about forex but I believe that it is not enough for me to start trading with money this is why I want to get sufficient knowledge first before I invest any form of money.

The very first problem is a lack of funds. I do not have enough money to trade in forex and the second big problem is a lack opf experience when it comes to trading in Forex.

I am still saying it when it comes to stuff like this, you have to get an expert in that profession that can train you well, and give you insight into how it has been run.

Am not into forex trading because I don't know how to trade on forex, but planning to learn about forex trading in other to know it very well.

The only issue with forex trading at home is when the person do not have the right knowledge needed and thee is no one around to guide him .

The reason why I don't go into forex trading is that I am not good at technical analysis. Another reason is that I am very poor at Reading chart.

Seriously, I'm actually not really into forex trading 💹 right now because I don't really have the knowledge of how to successfully trade on forex in order to make profit right now.

If that is the case,then you have to fine a conducive place and environment to do your trading,because reading charts and analysing trends requires alot of concentration and focus.But some persons can actually cope in most kind of environment though.

When I do trade on my Deriv account, I trade during midnight where there are no distractions from anyone. One needs to be concentrated while trading to avoid placing a wrong one.

Trading forex at home sometimes could really be a big deal especially for those who are starters. Probably they really need some coaching

What is giving me a tough time in trying to trade forex at home is that lack of a community. I believe that reading will actually be more easier if it is being done in a group.

I think I would like to take a few moments each day to improve my trading ski I. Mindayy, I don't go stopping of you want go punish of there.

Lol.... Trading at home is one of the sweetest. I don't have problem when I trade at home because I have few friends and neighbors around me that can distract me....

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator