❓ASK What Are Your Opinions About Freelancing Bidding Websites?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Well, bidding has always been a system utilized by some employers so they can be able to choose from the applicants whom they feel is more competent for the job and would get them their desired results. Why some feel bidding doesn't give them an opportunity as it is always very competitive.
you should understand that if you are well skilled on how you can successfully advertise your skill to the intending clients and have them clamouring for your services you stand a better chance at getting any job.
You can get a good knowledge about how to attract clients to patronize your skills as a FREELANCER through the HIGH PAID FREELANCER PREMIUM program.

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
You can bid on some projects if they are really promising or bid to buy a domain or bid to rent a website or something similar to get the higher price possible.
You can build on so many of the freelance marketplace of your choice. At freelancer.com, it has a limit for the number of gigs you can bid for, you need a higher limit get their premium.

tray59

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
You can bid on some projects if they are really promising or bid to buy a domain or bid to rent a website or something similar to get the higher price possible.
For me I think that freelancing website like upwork is one of those place where you can bid on project and ensure that you get fast approval if your bid is approved then you can start completing the project,its a good website where you can do any type of work

Shigobad2020

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
For me I think that freelancing website like upwork is one of those place where you can bid on project and ensure that you get fast approval if your bid is approved then you can start completing the project,its a good website where you can do any type of work
Bidding for freelancing works and projects from freelancing sites like fiverr and up work are getting difficult nowadays because the project they have is small for the members on the site

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There are many websites that require you to bid on various projects and job offers. However, you will only get the job once your bid is accepted. Otherwise, you may not get a job and this is a simple rule. So have you ever worked for such kind of sites? What are your opinions or views reagrding such sites?
Nowadays there's competition to get a job in freelancing site. Unlike before, a job posted in an hour could get so much bid, this is good for the employer because he has so much to choose from