What's new

What Are Your Opinions About Freelancing Bidding Websites?

I have an account on Freelancer, but I lack confidence to compete with the herd there. Their HTML certifications are rip-off, expensive, and are basically copied and pasted from W3Schools. Seeing them discouraged me enough to quit.

I didn't like UpWork's terms of use - that made me uncomfortable, so I didn't even make an account.

You can bid on some projects if they are really promising or bid to buy a domain or bid to rent a website or something similar to get the higher price possible.

If you buy a domain and create your own freelancing platform, then you may be needing to get some new clients and this is a very hard thing to do. This is why so many famous freelancers and even big companies usually work on platforms like Upwork and Freelancer because they have a higher chance of getting a bid for the project.

I understand that different styles work for different people and that is why we have platforms like upwork and then we have fiverr. They work based on different mechanism and it is just up to you to choose which one works for you.

A lot of people will tell you that it is very easy for you to get jobs on those platform but the reality is always the case for most new people that joins Fiverr or Upwork to try and sell their work gigs. I happen to find out firsthand that they usually prefer to work with older users than the new ones that joins the system.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back