What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

Seriously, life is going to be completely useless without money. There's nothing you can do in life without money. You can't even be alive and sustain your life without money. This precisely why stressing the importance of money can never be overemphasised. Almost all of our needs are solved with money.

Unfortunately, this is the truth. People who have low income are proved to live an unhappy life and this is something we cannot deny. The fact of the matter remains that there are many people who have been struggling with their financial position and this is also having a negative effect on their health as well.

Unfortunately, this is the truth. People who have low income are proved to live an unhappy life and this is something we cannot deny. The fact of the matter remains that there are many people who have been struggling with their financial position and this is also having a negative effect on their health as well.

When it comes to one's financial position, it's something that can actually change from time to time but everything depends on how far you're willing to go with working. This is the only way that anyone can change their financial position from working and getting paid.

I absolutely agree with you. Knowing the 'why' prior to financial planning is the way to go. Without the WHY, there will be no discipline and eventually you won't achieve anything at the end of the day.

As far as I thought there are number of goals which may be same as financial and life goals. Because a person,s life goals may be to get money to enhance his or her life style but on the other hand it may be possible that the life goals may be achieved after financial goals like to help the poor and needy or to run any kind of trust organization.

When it comes to one's financial position, it's something that can actually change from time to time but everything depends on how far you're willing to go with working. This is the only way that anyone can change their financial position from working and getting paid.

Working hard alone will never improve one's financial position. In order to improve your financial position, you must try your best to save money and make sure that you make some kind of investment. Unfortunately, this is something most of the people are not doing in my own country.

To be honest, I don't really have any financial goals. I should prioritize saving for when I need to move out of my parent's house one day, but I seem to always find something to blow my money on (mainly food and drinks). I have an easy life financially at this time, but I couldn't imagine what my life would be like financially if I were to move out of my parent's house with everything so inflated these days.

To be honest, I don't really have any financial goals. I should prioritize saving for when I need to move out of my parent's house one day, but I seem to always find something to blow my money on (mainly food and drinks). I have an easy life financially at this time, but I couldn't imagine what my life would be like financially if I were to move out of my parent's house with everything so inflated these days.

I reckon that each and every person should have a specific kind of goal in life. Otherwise, things could be really hard to deal with. many people have specific kinds of goals and they have a target on their mind. They have to achieve those goals before the time expires. This is quite crucial.

t sounds simple enough. But without a "why" - i.e. identifying your family's long-term objectives - it's hard to muster the discipline necessary to put off a new SUV purchase or a vacation in the Bahamas in order to boost your savings.

What are your own goals for your financial situation?
Everyone wants to achieve all the goals of his life and that too in a very timely manner so that he can live a happy life. Like I join online forms to earn money, I want to create a website of my own through which people can get their services and I want to lead a happy life style.

My biggest life goals is that I should be able to create products that are going to make people to be happy as well as solve real-world problems. I am still very far from it but I hope that I can be able to achieve it in the near distant future.

This has been part of my life goals. I want to be able to produce a lot that will make people remember me and feel happy. I run a poultry farm, and it has been a success for a while now because of how much I was able to handle it and relate better with customers.

Financial goals are the personal, big-picture objectives you set for how you'll save and spend money. They can be things you hope to achieve in the short term or further down the road. Either way, it's often easier to reach your goals if you identify them in advance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back