What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

I have many goals I haven't achieved some of them I don't want to be crazy rich or anything I just want to live a life where I can spoil myself sometimes so far my financial goal are very achievable since I don't need much

That's true anyway. if you have a capital of hundred thousand dollars you can be able to make 2% of it which is $2000 every day if you know how to predict the financial market well.

Not all the people possess that much wealth. The fact remains that there are many people who would be really careful when it comes to investing such a large amount of money. Investing that much is quite risky.

Not all the people possess that much wealth. The fact remains that there are many people who would be really careful when it comes to investing such a large amount of money. Investing that much is quite risky.
The amount of money you invest depends on your level of wealth. There are some people who sees 100,000 Dollars as little amount of money and there are people who see it as a huge amount of money. But in it all, taking calculated risks is always important because it can make you successful.

To be able to create a business that is sustainable and I can work in without having to need to go to work when I live up to an old age. I want to be able to have a safety net, a retirement plan when I plan to quit the rat race, and I don't have to rely on anyone else. I want to build my own sustainable place safe in a country side and live a peaceful life away from the hussle of the city. To live on my own pace without worrying about money and other commodities.

To be able to create a business that is sustainable and I can work in without having to need to go to work when I live up to an old age. I want to be able to have a safety net, a retirement plan when I plan to quit the rat race, and I don't have to rely on anyone else. I want to build my own sustainable place safe in a country side and live a peaceful life away from the hussle of the city. To live on my own pace without worrying about money and other commodities.

Well, we need to work smart now. There was a time when there was no technology. people used to work really hard in order to become successful. However, now times have changed. People now need to invest money and make money in order to become successful.

Just to get a suitable business, manage it by myself and not to work for anyone. The only problem now lies in capital to establish the business with

Just to get a suitable business, manage it by myself and not to work for anyone. The only problem now lies in capital to establish the business with

You may need employees at some point in your life. However, a person must not depend entirely on employees. They have to make sure that they monitor them all the time.

I want to make money in such a way that money gonna work for money and pay me life is hard so I got to make money to sustain me and care for me save my laibility and sure way

This is actually what you talk about when we bringing financial stability in someone's life because it is the only way that you are going to have enough money that you wouldn't be bothered even if you don't work for a certain period of time because you will have structures that are making money on their own for you.
My financial life goals is to make a very good money online so that I can become financial stable, so that I can travel to any country that I will like to go that my financial life goals.

Majority of what I want to do with my financial stability is to go into extensive real estate investment because it is a long-term project that is going to guarantee the future of my unborn children and my entire family.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back