What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

Well, I think everyone one's financial goal is to become financially stable and self reliant. My life goal is to be financially satisfied and I should have enough money to implement my innovations into realities

This is actually very correct and one of the best ways for you to be able to achieve this in your life is to try as much as possible not to be getting yourself into unnecessary expenses that is going to be depleting your money.

Well, I think everyone one's financial goal is to become financially stable and self reliant. My life goal is to be financially satisfied and I should have enough money to implement my innovations into realities
Not everyone life goals is to be financially free as they are some people that where born into a very comfortable home that lacked nothing but though it is the majority of people's dream to be financially independent.

This is actually very correct and one of the best ways for you to be able to achieve this in your life is to try as much as possible not to be getting yourself into unnecessary expenses that is going to be depleting your money.

I think that it is quite natural for people to think that they should be financially independent, but it is easier said than done. The economical conditions of the world are not that great at all.

I want to be earning $4,000 to $5,000 per month steady online without a struggle. This is with passive earnings which would be from affiliate and ad revenue. Easier said than done. The most I earned in a single month from one site was $800.
That site has really helped you out, because for a site to pay that high is not easy at all and me for one would not want to leave such site seeing it is paying that high
One of my lifelong financial goals is to be able to be financial stable,by having a constant source of income to boast my financial stream,and then it enable me to do some charitable course and set up a foundation to cater for training individuals in their choosen field.
This is also my life ambition, which is to become financially free and have a lot of money that I can spend as much as I want and also help as much people that I can help.

I am saving money in order to achieve my financial goals. This also involves many things like saving money as it is quite crucial thing. I save money using different techniques.

I am actually working towards earning a daily income of $2000 in revenue and by the end of the year I want to have 5 major income streams.

Well, I am currently not earning up to $2000 daily but it is very possible to achieve if you utilize the right kind of information and opportunity.

My financial goal is to achieve financial stability where I can live a comfortable lifestyle without stressing myself or thinking about expenses too much. O

I am actually working towards earning a daily income of $2000 in revenue and by the end of the year I want to have 5 major income streams.

Well, I am currently not earning up to $2000 daily but it is very possible to achieve if you utilize the right kind of information and opportunity.
making $2000 every single day is actually possible but you must have a very reputable business both online and offline to do so. It may not be easy but with consistency you can achieve it.

My financial and life goals are : saving for an emergency fund, as this can help me to weather financial storms such as loss of job or unexpected expenses.

making $2000 every single day is actually possible but you must have a very reputable business both online and offline to do so. It may not be easy but with consistency you can achieve it.

Making $2,000 per day is possible only if you have incredibly great ability to predict the market and then invest an incredibly huge sum of capital in the market.

Making $2,000 per day is possible only if you have incredibly great ability to predict the market and then invest an incredibly huge sum of capital in the market.
That's true anyway. if you have a capital of hundred thousand dollars you can be able to make 2% of it which is $2000 every day if you know how to predict the financial market well.

Well, I am trying my best to cut my expenses. However, inflation is one of the biggest factors that has been causing a lots of problems for me when it comes to saving money.

I want to raise a happy family where financial resources would not be a struggle. Give my children the best education and make them live a life devoid of struggles.

My life goal is to have a stable income and I should be able to afford whatever I want to buy without thinking twice or without trying to save for a long time before I had the money

My financial goal in life was to obtain $500,000 in a year. I don't know how I'm going to achieve this, but I am striving hard and exploring different areas both online and offline to achieve this dream.

It is very important to set goals for your financial life . A lot of people engage in this type of activity because they want to reach financial freedom very quickly in whatever activities that they carry out.

Well, right now I am balancing my financial goals with my personal goals. I have to deal with many issues related to personal life and also make money. There are many difficult things you may need to deal with in your life.

Ohhh where do I even start? I just want financial freedom because seriously right now I'm drowning in everything. So one can't have life goals if their finances are not okay right? So let's sort out finances first and all will be taken care of
Achieving your financial goal is extremely important because that is what will make you reach financial freedom very fast . Before you can do this, there is need to put a lot of financial plan on the move.

Achieving your financial goal is extremely important because that is what will make you reach financial freedom very fast . Before you can do this, there is need to put a lot of financial plan on the move.

There are many people who are struggling to achieve success. However, the fact of the matter remains that achieving success is possible albeit it might seem hard initially.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back