What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

My goals are to just be financially stable and not have to worry about anything for years to come. Creating a nest egg budget and continuing to grow my retirement and savings to have the best possible life after retirement.

I think that in order to achieve this, you may need to save money. You must also focus on making more and more money. This may require you to work harder.

Making $800 in a day is really not something small and that is going to put me in a very high status in my locality and I will be happy if you are going to share it with me after he has shared with you.
Making $800 in a day is not a small feet but it is also not something that is impossible as the world we are living today has avail us so many opportunities that with the right information, this kind of goal is possible

I don't have big dreams., I have no plans to become super rich. All I want in my life is to be able to pay for necessities and live a decent life. I don't have the desire to own luxury cars or extravagant mansions.
Me too. I just want to live a life where I can afford my needs and those of my family. I have not inherited richness from anyone and so I have to start life from scratch. If I afford a comfortable life for me and mine, I will be so happy.

If you don't dream big, your life will be a simple affair and you do not stress out too much and not think about money all the time. Instead you will start enjoying your life and fina happiness in the things you already have.

Me too. I just want to live a life where I can afford my needs and those of my family. I have not inherited richness from anyone and so I have to start life from scratch. If I afford a comfortable life for me and mine, I will be so happy.

Well, I am sure that not all the people would become rich but many people do dream about making their life easier and this also includes earning enough money.

I have plenty life goals, But I just really want to be financially free, I have a lot of things on my mind to achieve, and To achieve these things, money is needed.

Been financially okay would give me more time to do other things I love.

I am working on sorting out my financial problem first, then It would be easier to achieve my life goals.

I have plenty life goals, But I just really want to be financially free, I have a lot of things on my mind to achieve, and To achieve these things, money is needed.

Been financially okay would give me more time to do other things I love.

I am working on sorting out my financial problem first, then It would be easier to achieve my life goals.

Well, a person has many life goals for sure. One of my life goals is to travel to some foreign countries and meet new people and I know that this will require a lots of money.

Well, a person has many life goals for sure. One of my life goals is to travel to some foreign countries and meet new people and I know that this will require a lots of money.
Yes it would, I have always found travelling interesting.

I love travelling a lot, but this can only be achieved when the required money is available.

I like to explore different places and experience different cultures and food, and enjoy the diversity of this World.

Yes it would, I have always found travelling interesting.

I love travelling a lot, but this can only be achieved when the required money is available.

I like to explore different places and experience different cultures and food, and enjoy the diversity of this World.

Well, travelling now requires a huge amount of money. This is due to the fact that fuel is becoming really expensive and many people simply cannot afford fuel at all.

Well, travelling now requires a huge amount of money. This is due to the fact that fuel is becoming really expensive and many people simply cannot afford fuel at all.
This is true, fuel in certain countries has become really expensive, I speak from my experience and from my country, here the price is really through the roof.

Yes, saw a joke recently that "Travelling is a matter of courage". LoL, you definitely would need money to get fuel before you can even think of travelling.

If Travelling was a matter of courage, Then we would all be exploring the world right away.

My financial goal is to have enough financial resources to meet basic needs and afford a comfortable lifestyle conveniently. My life goals is to stop serious hustle at 45 and spend the rest of my life offering voluntary teaching in schools to help shape the next generation.

My financial goal is to have enough financial resources to meet basic needs and afford a comfortable lifestyle conveniently. My life goals is to stop serious hustle at 45 and spend the rest of my life offering voluntary teaching in schools to help shape the next generation.

The next five years are quite crucial for me. I have to plan and manage many different things in order to make sure that things run smoothly because i also need to get married as well.

That is an awesome plan you have here. Stopping working at 45 is so good, you will have so much time to do other important things. Volunteering is such a wholesome activity to do. It makes you feel so good about yourself and you help shape the next generation.

My financial goal is to attain 500,000 dollars within a space of two years and I'm struggling hard to establish businesses that could make me attain that. This will make me gain financial freedom.

My financial goal is to attain 500,000 dollars within a space of two years and I'm struggling hard to establish businesses that could make me attain that. This will make me gain financial freedom.

Well, that might be a really huge amount. I am also struggling a lot to make money and now i realise that making money is very difficult and this is why I tend to be dedicated online earner.

For me, my goal is to grow my business and financial life to the point where i can easily afford anything i want without having to worry about what i have left in my account or about how to save until i get the money needed for it.

I have a goal and I also have a place I wrote it down so that I can be looking at it and be reminding myself every now and then. I believe if I am consistent I'll be able to achieve them.

I have a goal and I also have a place I wrote it down so that I can be looking at it and be reminding myself every now and then. I believe if I am consistent I'll be able to achieve them.

My financial goal is o save as much money as possible. This is why I have created a limited budget and I am trying my best in order to manage my expenditures by limiting them.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back