What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

Yes of course, every normal person has a life goal of being financially stable, being able to work for himself and not for anybody else. No person will aim of being poor.

This is why freelancing has become so popular nowadays. People want to work from home and become independent by the passage of time. This shall happen as we are evolving by the passage of time. Work from home is becoming a really normal thing.

This is why freelancing has become so popular nowadays. People want to work from home and become independent by the passage of time. This shall happen as we are evolving by the passage of time. Work from home is becoming a really normal thing.
I also do believe that the difficulty of findings a high paying job that is flexible is also what is driving people towards freelancing, as been a freelancer offers you both good pay and flexibility

I also do believe that the difficulty of findings a high paying job that is flexible is also what is driving people towards freelancing, as been a freelancer offers you both good pay and flexibility

Well, if you are having a harder job finding a high-paying job, then you may not have any other choice but to opt for odd job that may help you to survive.

My financial life is to be financially independent and have my own business. I don't like to be working under individual or government. So, if I get enough money, I will start my business. The financial goal of every sane person is to be financially independent.

Due to the economic condition of the country , its really difficult to get a higher paying job that will help you acheive your life goal within a short period of time , the job You are managing won't allow you to save because you are getting peanuts as salary .
Well, if you are having a harder job finding a high-paying job, then you may not have any other choice but to opt for odd job that may help you to survive.

Due to the economic condition of the country , its really difficult to get a higher paying job that will help you acheive your life goal within a short period of time , the job You are managing won't allow you to save because you are getting peanuts as salary .

Yes, it is difficult to get a high-paying job. Moreover, even many people who earn good money might also have a harder time saving money in the first place right now.

My biggest financial goal is to have financial freedom. To be able to achieve the most basic things that I want without much worry and have some fun daily. This keeps me working hard because I need good money to reach such financial freedom.

My biggest financial goal is to have financial freedom. To be able to achieve the most basic things that I want without much worry and have some fun daily. This keeps me working hard because I need good money to reach such financial freedom.

All the people want to achieve the financial freedom, but it is not that easy. The fact remains that many people in my country work a lot when they are in their mid 20s. Life is all about working hard.

All people want to achieve financial freedom, but it is not that easy. The fact remains that many people in my country work a lot when they are in their mid-20s. Life is all about working hard.
That is the same here in my country. When you are in your mid-20s, that is the time when you are expected to work very hard. This is because most people are just starting their careers and financial building. They are making investments and saving for the future. Which is great because that is when you are most energetic life.

That is the same here in my country. When you are in your mid-20s, that is the time when you are expected to work very hard. This is because most people are just starting their careers and financial building. They are making investments and saving for the future. Which is great because that is when you are most energetic life.

Well, in my country, many people still keep working harder and harder even at the older age. This is because poverty is a really huge issue in here and many people have no other option at all.

Well, in my country, many people still keep working harder and harder even at the older age. This is because poverty is a really huge issue in here and many people have no other option at all.
This usually breaks my heart when I see very old people doing menial jobs that pays little and are very tedious as well, I just wish the government can bring a program that can help alleviate their suffering

You tried to earn $800 A month. Can you please share with us how you did that?
Reality is different from postulations like you said. I just wish to earn thousands of dollars too.
Making $800 in a day is really not something small and that is going to put me in a very high status in my locality and I will be happy if you are going to share it with me after he has shared with you.

Making $800 in a day is really not something small and that is going to put me in a very high status in my locality and I will be happy if you are going to share it with me after he has shared with you.

I think that $800 in a day day is a fine amount of money. However, the more important thing is how much do you save money and how much do you spend it? This factor is also important.

I think that $800 in a day day is a fine amount of money. However, the more important thing is how much do you save money and how much do you spend it? This factor is also important.
I know of some folks that earns more than $15k and end up almost indebts at the end of month.
Knowing how to manage your expenses is crucial for attaining wealth.

That is right. Being rich with a lot of money is not enough. You also need to spend that money well and invest in order to build wealth and retain it. That is why you may find people earning low income but using the money wisely that they never go broke.

That is right. Being rich with a lot of money is not enough. You also need to spend that money well and invest in order to build wealth and retain it. That is why you may find people earning low income but using the money wisely that they never go broke.
I absolutely agree with you, if you are not concerned about maintaining wealth it would definitely eventually go even if you've amassed billions. Money management is key to staying wealthy.

Well, this is why I have been seeking many opportunities to make money and invest money as well. The fact remains that investment is very important nowadays in order to battle inflation.

Well, I think everyone one's financial goal is to become financially stable and self reliant. My life goal is to be financially satisfied and I should have enough money to implement my innovations into realities
Being financial independent is one thing that everyone that is into most venture would want to attain very quick in their business,because it will not only help you to aspire for aspire for greater prospect in your field,but also pursue prospective projects that has to do with finance.

My financial goals are to start making enough passive income that will help me become more financially stable and be able to do more for me and my kids. At the moment I do not feel like I am financially stable enough and doing all I can to work on ensuring I have enough to be able to deal with the cost of living crisis and also working on projects that I have that I am hoping will help me gain a passive income in the future. It's going to take time but my goal is to be more financially stable and be earning a passive income.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back