What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

To have enough money to look after my family and to have a stable and lucrative business
which is a very great goal, as you are not just thinking about yourself but the well being of your family as well, and i really hope you get to achieve this noble dream of yours.

which is a very great goal, as you are not just thinking about yourself but the well being of your family as well, and i really hope you get to achieve this noble dream of yours.

There are many people who dream about making the position of their family much better. However, financial issues do not allow them to do so. This is why they tend to work hard for their entire life. This is a sad reality of many people.

It sounds simple enough. But without a “why” – i.e. identifying your family’s long-term objectives — it’s hard to muster the discipline necessary to put off a new SUV purchase or a vacation in the Bahamas in order to boost your savings
It is very good to plan financially during festive season so that we spend economically and achieve our aim by traveling from one country to another.

There are many people who dream about making the position of their family much better. However, financial issues do not allow them to do so. This is why they tend to work hard for their entire life. This is a sad reality of many people.
May God help each and everyone of us that is trying so hard to help our immediate family and make life better for them because it has not been a very easy task to accomplish.

It is very good to plan financially during festive season so that we spend economically and achieve our aim by traveling from one country to another.

Many people travel from one country to another as they would need to conduct business. However, there comes a time when certain kind of business is more popular during certain period in some other country and you could take advantage of the conditions by selling products and conducting business during such kind of season.

Many people travel from one country to another as they would need to conduct business. However, there comes a time when certain kind of business is more popular during certain period in some other country and you could take advantage of the conditions by selling products and conducting business during such kind of season.
Like for instance now in my country there are some regions that are predominantly occupied by Christian's and this season would be a great time for certain products and services to perform well

There are many businessmen who tend to travel from one area to the other one. They buy products from one area and sell those products after travelling to the neighbouring areas. This is because the cost of products may differ from one place to the other.

My financial goal is that I plan to start building passive streams of income and also offline businesses any moment from now in order to assist me prepare for my future.
That is a very good one,the thing that any investor that wants to be consistent in his approach towards his finance is to have some level of stream of income that can be sustained.

That is a very good one,the thing that any investor that wants to be consistent in his approach towards his finance is to have some level of stream of income that can be sustained.

Well, I think that the profitability factor depends a lot on the kind of business. It also depends on the longevity of the business as well and this is why it is important to understand the how you could generate profits from your business.

Well, I think that the profitability factor depends a lot on the kind of business. It also depends on the longevity of the business as well and this is why it is important to understand the how you could generate profits from your business.
That is very true,because the sector that you are in really matters alot,if you are in the sector that is not that competitive you will not have much of issues in terms of competition.

Most business owners so not plan for the longetivity of their business, they only have it in there head but not a concrete plan that is well thought of or articulated to execute as time passes on.

Most business owners so not plan for the longetivity of their business, they only have it in there head but not a concrete plan that is well thought of or articulated to execute as time passes on.

Well, this is the reason why many companies would like to hire the best kind of executives who could direct and lead the company in the best possible way.

Well, this is the reason why many companies would like to hire the best kind of executives who could direct and lead the company in the best possible way.
This is also a very good strategy been applied by most organization that are serious with taking their company to the next level, as hiring competent hands would take your business higher

If you do not plan for the longevity of your business, then you will suffer as a result of that. Planning about the future is very important if you want to successfully run a business.

If you do not plan for the longevity of your business, then you will suffer as a result of that. Planning about the future is very important if you want to successfully run a business.
That is what I advocate, as most people do not usually put it into consideration and I do wonder why, as this should be a very critical factor when you are starting any form of business.

That is what I advocate, as most people do not usually put it into consideration and I do wonder why, as this should be a very critical factor when you are starting any form of business.

One of the best ways to manage your business is to hire people who could give you the best advice and help you to manage your business in the best way.

Well I always believe everyone wishes to achieved a specific goals in life to be the best kind of person the society can value over time. but such can only be achieved when you plan and planned well.
Yes of course, every normal person has a life goal of being financially stable, being able to work for himself and not for anybody else. No person will aim of being poor.

Well, I believe in setting realistic goal. And before you set goal, it's important you have tools which you used to achieve it at hand. Currently, my financial goal is to get money to build my website and money to maintain for minimum of 6 months.

Everyone have a great goal of making it big financially, however it is only few that do attain to that level.
This is because alot are not willing to put in the hard work.

the kind of business you do determines a lot if you are to be profitable and not just the kind but also the location where you do the business also plays a very important factor as well.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back