What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

The thing is that many people have low paying jobs and they have to cope with this issue. They have no option but to work in those conditions and earn a low sum of money. Some people try to get two jobs.
Yeah, in countries where there is availability of jobs people take as much job as possible in order to meet up with their daily expenses. But the same is not the case in some countries.

Yeah, in countries where there is availability of jobs people take as much job as possible in order to meet up with their daily expenses. But the same is not the case in some countries.

The ratio of employment and job seekers is quite horrible in many cases. This is due to the fact that there are many cases where the conditions of poverty and unemployment is quite worst.

The ratio of employment and job seekers is quite horrible in many cases. This is due to the fact that there are many cases where the conditions of poverty and unemployment is quite worst.
Yeah, I think the online space and actually brought a solution to people who are looking for jobs. if you can be disciplined enough to learn online you can be successful and escape unemployment

Yeah, I think the online space and actually brought a solution to people who are looking for jobs. if you can be disciplined enough to learn online you can be successful and escape unemployment

The problem is not an influx of people who are seeking money making ways online. The main issue is the lack of opportunities for people. As the population is growing, we need to create job opportunities in order to stop unemployment.

The problem is not an influx of people who are seeking money making ways online. The main issue is the lack of opportunities for people. As the population is growing, we need to create job opportunities in order to stop unemployment.
You're on point. in my country of residence it is always advisable for the young people to learn offline skills and not depend on jobs. Don't you think that idea is good to eradicate unemployment?.

Mention goal is to make enough money to keep me stable and not to work too hard again when I retire and to be able to pay for vacation to any part of the world I want to go to.

You're on point. in my country of residence it is always advisable for the young people to learn offline skills and not depend on jobs. Don't you think that idea is good to eradicate unemployment?.

I personally believe that learning skills is quite important and skills could help you get a job under any kind of circumstances. However, learning modern skills such as online freelancing is also very important as well.

Well my financial life and goal is to be settle and being able to purchase or pay my bills with disturbing any ono and also to be a very good investor in different investments.

I personally believe that learning skills is quite important and skills could help you get a job under any kind of circumstances. However, learning modern skills such as online freelancing is also very important as well.
learning modern skills is one of the best ways you can use to become very rich currently because such skills are in demand. Offline skills are also important but digital skills is gold.

learning modern skills is one of the best ways you can use to become very rich currently because such skills are in demand. Offline skills are also important but digital skills is gold.

There was a time when digital skills were not in demand due to a lack of technology. However, now it is mandatory to pursue courses if you want to get a white collar job.

There was a time when digital skills were not in demand due to a lack of technology. However, now it is mandatory to pursue courses if you want to get a white collar job.
Probably, if you have technological skills it'll be easier for you to get jobs easily because there are a lot of companies looking for people with such skills. That is why people are trying as much as possible to acquire it.

I intend to be a billionaire ( in dollars) before I reach 40
I intend to do that through the vehicle of trading investments and enterprises
I want make impact in my community and nation while still young

Financially I just want to attain a stable state where I won't struggle with finances and that's all.

In life my goal is making impact and being able to do things that will directly affect and improve people's lives.

My financial and life goals are so big enough to the extent they scare me.
I intend to be a billionaire before 40, I have already drafted my plans. It's just a matter of time before I launch into action

Probably, if you have technological skills it'll be easier for you to get jobs easily because there are a lot of companies looking for people with such skills. That is why people are trying as much as possible to acquire it.

Since there is so much competition in each and every field, I really doubt that information technology is a less competitive field. I think that if you are creative, then you can make money by starting a Youtube channel.

Since there is so much competition in each and every field, I really doubt that information technology is a less competitive field. I think that if you are creative, then you can make money by starting a Youtube channel.
starting a YouTube channel is one of the best idea currently because if you can offer something unique you can actually make a lot of money. All you need to do if you have the necessary tools and you are in a good niche.

starting a YouTube channel is one of the best idea currently because if you can offer something unique you can actually make a lot of money. All you need to do if you have the necessary tools and you are in a good niche.

Starting a Youtube channel could be great, but we must understand that it takes much time for a Youtube channel to get monetised or gain success and this is why many people usually give up.

Starting a Youtube channel could be great, but we must understand that it takes much time for a Youtube channel to get monetised or gain success and this is why many people usually give up.
the amount of time it takes for your YouTube channel to be monetized depends on the niche you are into and how consistent you are. If you're consistent your channel can get monetized in 6 months.

Traveling all around the world has never be part of my plan, when I'm not a tourist, although I will take it if opportunity arises to travel to some special places in the world. Apart from that, i like to stay one place and enjoy my life

I want to make money in such a way that money gonna work for money and pay me life is hard so I got to make money to sustain me and care for me save my laibility and sure way

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back