What's new

What are your favorite methods for keeping traffic around?

Even though I don't have any website at the moment, I still want to have knowledge about a website because I am planning to create one soonest. Now I can get different methods of retaining traffic to my website. I also think that having original contents can also help. It is just my opinion.

To.me the possible way of keeping traffic to a site depends on the value of what you post on your page that is the content of your post matter alot and how you interact with others in the platform.

Quality consistent content that the viewer want is the best retention strategy for traffic. I have visited websites that I hate their designs but see my self returning and even going to several pages because the information I need is available there.

My favourite method is to create entertaining content to relieve the stress from the audience minds, also I create ironical and catchy headlines to get their stucked attention.

There are lots of activities you can do on the site that can attract visitors and keep the traffic, giveaways don't work often, you can organise competitions and whatnot.

The best way to create traffic on a site is creating a forum on the site the will enable people communicate on related matters of that nature

If you are thebtype of person that owns a blog or runs one, you should always make sure your blog posts are always frsh and very engaging as well. You should also link your Facebook groups to your blog too

My favorite methods for keeping my traffic around seems to be;
Customising thank you pages with helpful contents and creating more scannable contents

A lot of the time when it comes to drawing traffic to sites, people will just outright buy traffic. Which is fine, but usually when that happens, people check the site out and then leave. We need retention, as in, people sticking around for a while. What are some of your favorite methods for keeping the traffic on your site?

In the past I would recommend doing giveaways, but that usually never works. It's almost the same, in that people will fill out the giveaway, and then leave.

I find that have fun activities on the site helps. Maybe free to play games or something along those lines.
I can't really point to a particular method I love to keep traffic around, what I do know is that I share my articles regularly without wasting time both on social media platforms and directly with friends

First is to have a very active blogg and keep updating on trending things,also you can get enough traffic if your search engine optimization is gold

I strongly believe that the best way to draw traffic is to a website is giving the user good content. When the content from your website is good then it will bring mor traffic.

For those that are into blogging, i would love to recommend that for you to keep the traffic for your blog coming and staying as well, you should post more interesting posts regularly too

A lot of the time when it comes to drawing traffic to sites, people will just outright buy traffic. Which is fine, but usually when that happens, people check the site out and then leave. We need retention, as in, people sticking around for a while. What are some of your favorite methods for keeping the traffic on your site?

In the past I would recommend doing giveaways, but that usually never works. It's almost the same, in that people will fill out the giveaway, and then leave.

I find that have fun activities on the site helps. Maybe free to play games or something along those lines.
It depends on the type of site. I find that using their email to notify about important updates works well. Also posting any update on social media can take them back to your site

I just started my very own graphic designing brand and the strategy I am currently using to attract more traffic and to also keep them is by giving out referral commission of 20% to does who refer a paying customer to me. I also give out free gift as well

Paid advertisements are still my preferred technique of retaining traffic. Paid advertisements, paid ads, and more paid ads That is the only way I can be certain that the visitors I receive are actual people.

The number one thing for keeping people around your site, blog or any other online space is your content. Once you're able to deliver valuable content, I assure you people would want to keep coming.
Another thing is engagement - the online space is generally seen as a place where there's no interaction; that people don't know themselves. Once you can cross this barrier and make sure your readers or followers are able to feel and access you, you'll have a good list of loyalists.

The use of contents that are very engaging is one of the easiest and best ways to maintain traffic on your website because it will get people to be active on it 24/7.

Striving to get organic traffic is the best thing to do because these are people who will stick with your site for longer. This can be found from SEO promotion, advertising in social media platforms or advertising in search engines like yahoo, Bing or Google.

Getting traffic is one of the problems that has been discouraging me to create a website. When I watched a friend's site crumble in weeks, I was discouraged. Getting traffic is not easy I think

For a lot of people social media is not only the favorite method but also easiest method to build traffic. Most of us are using at least one social site and already have some friends and followers. WE can bank on this.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back