What's new

What are your favorite methods for keeping traffic around?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
A lot of the time when it comes to drawing traffic to sites, people will just outright buy traffic. Which is fine, but usually when that happens, people check the site out and then leave. We need retention, as in, people sticking around for a while. What are some of your favorite methods for keeping the traffic on your site?

In the past I would recommend doing giveaways, but that usually never works. It's almost the same, in that people will fill out the giveaway, and then leave.

I find that have fun activities on the site helps. Maybe free to play games or something along those lines.

My own major way of drawing traffic to a blog or Website is search engine optimization. I believe if a website owner or blogger have the basic or fundamental knowledge on how search engine optimization works it will be very easy to draw traffic with it

The most effective method of drawing traffic is by having a gold SEO keywords that will draw organic traffic to your website instead of buying outright traffic which might not stay long for your website.

It is very difficult for a webpage to achieve search engine rankings for multiple keyword phrases—unless those phrases are very similar. A single page may be able to rank for both "biomedical engineering jobs" and "biomedical engineering careers". Ranking for "student affairs" and "dean of students" or "gender discrimination" and "violence reporting procedures" with a single page is unlikely.

the most preferable is to stay active when working on your blog, this way, you will keep the analytics always alive or even increasing in a continuous way, just keep posting and keep your website/blog alive

A lot of the time when it comes to drawing traffic to sites, people will just outright buy traffic. Which is fine, but usually when that happens, people check the site out and then leave. We need retention, as in, people sticking around for a while. What are some of your favorite methods for keeping the traffic on your site?

In the past I would recommend doing giveaways, but that usually never works. It's almost the same, in that people will fill out the giveaway, and then leave.

I find that have fun activities on the site helps. Maybe free to play games or something along those lines.
To do this, you have to make sure that your content is very good and this will keep people to come back all the time, good content pays a lot for traffic purpose

You can buy the traffic but it only helps you to get traffic but doesn't make value for you as they comes and goes and might never comeback that's why people loves organic traffic which helps you to retain some of traffic and come your website again and again.

My favorite method for maintaining traffic remains paid adds. Paid ads and more paid adds. That is the only way I am sure that the traffic I get are real humans

In a multicast pull system with uniformly sized data objects, we consider server scheduling techniques to reduce average flow time. Longest Wait First (LWF) is an algorithm that always serves the page with the longest accumulated waiting times of all outstanding requests for that page. We present the first non-trivial review of LWF's worst-case results. We think about server scheduling a lot.

I have never been in support of buying traffic, organic traffic should be the priority as against buying traffic, search out key words that are commonly used and develop around it.

Very true. This give away trick doesn't always work out as people would want you to think it does. You might end up going bankrupt in no time

Internal linking can help people to stay on your site. After reading the content, if the visitors sees a link to similar content he might check that link. Recommended content list can be very beneficial.

The best way to keep traffic in your website is by motivate your platform users by giving them a token amount of money as a reward of being using your platform. So with that you could have more members stay glue to your website all day I guess.

The most reliable way for me to keep traffic on my website is to suggest similar posts to the person to read after reading one and I think it has worked and has helped me reduce bounce rate and increased site time.

With the upgrades of the google algorithms, now we have no choice but to give your audience quality content. All i do now is make sure the blog has the best and top notch quality content regularly, and that the social media and other handles are active and frequently updated.

Nowadays, there are no shortcuts around getting and keeping traffic. You just must provide your audience the best content they can get. That is the only thing that will keep them coming.

My favorite way of driving traffic to my website is by offering the prospective visitors some important gift that will catch their attention. I would just start to explain how to get the gift and direct them to my site to go and get it there.

The content is my priority in the website to gain natural and legitimate traffic. Uploading an original and well-written content (even with images or video) can be a good means of gaining visitors to the site. When there is interesting content then the first time visitors will have the volition to go back to the site for the information that they can get.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back