What's new

What are your favorite methods for keeping traffic around?

These are the ways of keeping traffic on your site
  • Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. ...
  • Get Social.
  • Mix It Up.
  • Write Irresistible Headlines.
  • Pay Attention to On-Page SEO.
  • Target Long-Tail Keywords
  • Start Guest Blogging.
  • Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

You can buy the traffic but it only helps you to get traffic but doesn't make value for you as they comes and goes and might never comeback that's why people loves organic traffic which helps you to retain some of traffic and come your website again and again.
That is just the fact,because buying traffic will not help you sustain such audience,it will only last for some period,but traffick that you get by those that come in based on the value you are offering are the real audience.

One of the best way to gain traffic on your sites is by posting a scillinating and informative contents, when you post entertaining contents it also helps to draw traffic's.

With the upgrades of the google algorithms, now we have no choice but to give your audience quality content. All i do now is make sure the blog has the best and top notch quality content regularly, and that the social media and other handles are active and frequently updated.

I feel the major way of drawing traffic to one's site is advertising it on social media. Social media is used all over tge world so it could draw alot of traffic to one's site.

system with uniformly sized data objects, we consider server scheduling techniques to reduce average flow time. Longest Wait First (LWF) is an algorithm that always serves the page with the longest accumulated waiting times of all outstanding requests for that page

system with uniformly sized data objects, we consider server scheduling techniques to reduce average flow time. Longest Wait First (LWF) is an algorithm that always serves the page with the longest accumulated waiting times of all outstanding requests for that page
That's true, it seems like you have a good experience on those kinds of things, I believe you can use this a a way to earn money, I can say you have a good experience on it.

To be honest, I like focusing on SEO. With my new forum, AdminCoin, I am looking at creating more articles that are SEO-friendly to help drive organic traffic to the forum.
Wow that's really interesting, owning a forum is something good especially if you have the good time you can actually earn a good decent amount of money from it.

A lot of the time when it comes to drawing traffic to sites, people will just outright buy traffic. Which is fine, but usually when that happens, people check the site out and then leave. We need retention, as in, people sticking around for a while. What are some of your favorite methods for keeping the traffic on your site?

In the past I would recommend doing giveaways, but that usually never works. It's almost the same, in that people will fill out the giveaway, and then leave.

I find that have fun activities on the site helps. Maybe free to play games or something along those lines.
An efficient way to increase traffic that has been tried-and-tested is to make great use of search engine optimization by having top-tier keywords that drive organic traffic to your website

Reactions: AJH
A lot of the time when it comes to drawing traffic to sites, people will just outright buy traffic. Which is fine, but usually when that happens, people check the site out and then leave. We need retention, as in, people sticking around for a while. What are some of your favorite methods for keeping the traffic on your site?

In the past I would recommend doing giveaways, but that usually never works. It's almost the same, in that people will fill out the giveaway, and then leave.

I find that have fun activities on the site helps. Maybe free to play games or something along those lines.
I think the best plan is to simply try more to innovate and add more features to keep your content fresh and relevant. This enables you to make sure that the data pertaining to number of visits is steady and you could even see an increase over a period

This is spot on. And SEO can take time to begin ranking sometimes. But worth it!
Search engine optimization does take a while for you to benefit from, but it is indeed worth the wait. This method pushes your website closer to the top of search engine rankings when a certain keyword that you have used is inserted into the said search bar.

The most efficient way to increase traffic is by using SEO keywords that will drive organic traffic rather than paying for short-term traffic to your website.

Social media sharing is my favorite method of keeping traffic around. I have multiple social media pages on various social media platforms. Some of my social pages have a moderate number of followers. By sharing on social platform, I am able to generate traffic

Good content would keep traffic around. That's why I'd like to hire about 10 to 20 drummers to post constantly on my forum.

It's worth the money I think, but it wouldn't be a cheap thing.

Good content would keep traffic around. That's why I'd like to hire about 10 to 20 drummers to post constantly on my forum.

It's worth the money I think, but it wouldn't be a cheap thing.
Having paid poster can cost you money but based on my experience it is worth the inmvestment. If you can hire good quality poster, you will have high quality content on your site and in the long run these content will bring traffic. However, having paid poster on a consistent basis will also increase your website running cost. If your web earning is small, it will not be popssible to have paid poster.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back