What's new

What are your favorite methods for keeping traffic around?

I believe that one of the best ways to maintain a good amount of traffic to your blog or website is to upload high-quality content daily on your website. People might lose interest if you do not upload regularly or upload once in a week. You should upload good content at least 3-4 times a week.

Doing giveways is a good way to attract them but if your giveaway stimulus package ends you'll lose your visitors. The best is to give once in a while and continuously, and update engaging contents that will keep them coming.

One of the best method which I used in bringing and keeping traffic on my side is posting funny activities, and also posting trending activities,
That is a very new one there I am hearing from you. The aspect of posting funny activities. I think I can make use of this one too. You crank people up by being humorous. Interesting.

Based on your learning you can publish new articles that have a higher chance of performing well. Google Analytics is one of the best tools to check traffic on your website. You will be aware of the number of visitors you are getting in your site, time spent on the website, and content that gets more traffic.
You can have articles with tons of advice, or short tips but one of the most powerful ways to get traffic is to create a free product or service. When this product or service gets popular and people start visiting your site, chances are that they will visit the other sections of the site as well.

I maintain high activity on a traffic exchange that rewards me for doing so and help others every chance I get, it's that simple. I know it works because at last check I had over 63 Million traffic credits in my account and several hundred dollars in the bank that convinced me. Most of all. don't allow people who say it can't be done to get in the way of those of us who are doing it.

The best way of getting traffic to your website is mustering SEO. Organizing giveaways we also help you to maintain and improve the kind of visitors on your blog. a lot of people want free money and that will definitely come back to look for it

A lot of the time when it comes to drawing traffic to sites, people will just outright buy traffic. Which is fine, but usually when that happens, people check the site out and then leave. We need retention, as in, people sticking around for a while. What are some of your favorite methods for keeping the traffic on your site?

In the past I would recommend doing giveaways, but that usually never works. It's almost the same, in that people will fill out the giveaway, and then leave.

I find that have fun activities on the site helps. Maybe free to play games or something along those lines.
I use the forum approach to encourage visitors to stay around. Especially by allowing the Q and A session. This will keep them checking what others have said concerning a particular product or info.

My favorite method is get gain traffic in my website so to maintaining traffic and also to uploaded and get a good content in my website,

There are numerous method of drawing of traffic to your website as many people have highlighted here. SEO remains the best because it is free and also natural.

There is absolutely no way of keeping traffic in a site than making quality posts and making of other extras like treasure hunts giveaways and split tunnels.

By the use of SEO I.e search engine optimization with an adequate keywords and also by making good content and also dedicated with the website.

I maintain high activity on a traffic exchange that rewards me for doing so and help others every chance I get, it's that simple. I know it works because at last check I had over 63 Million traffic credits in my account and several hundred dollars in the bank that convinced me. Most of all. don't allow people who say it can't be done to get in the way of those of us who are doing it.

Are you sure that you do get legitimate traffic from traffic exchangers? Many ad networks would definitely ban your websites because using traffic exchangers is not allowed by them. I am sure it is far much better to work hard to get legitimate traffic from social media in case you are having trouble with SEO to gain traffic.

With the changes that have happened recently in the SEO world and the new Google algorithms, honestly, there are very few tricks that work now. All you need is to have quality..quality...quality. The basis of SEO in the 20th and 21st century is just QUALITY CONTENT! Nothing more. And by the quality i mean, content that has passed all the Google E-A-T and reader's minimum requirements.

The most effective and effective way to drive traffic to your site is through organic results. The advantages of driving traffic through this means is the visitors are truely interested in the services that you offer . They visitors will eventually turn to paying customers. The visitors will definitely not come back when you drive traffic through paid means

I think you could collect their mails and others , then send random messages to them reminding them of your site , I think that very soon they would start visiting and placing little interest

Nowadays, there are no shortcuts around getting and keeping traffic. You just must provide your audience the best content they can get. That is the only thing that will keep them coming.
You are very right. It is even becoming harder to get new stream of audience. But what i love about the current SEO strategies, if you do it right, you will get traffic that will last. Audience are becoming more loyal to websites that give them quality content consistently. Personally, i also resolved to refining my content in order to bring in more traffic and keep it.

You have two options to keep visitors coming back to your website. The first step is to give quality content on some of the things you write about on your website. The second thing you need to do is to build the list of loyal subscribers who will be reading and coming to your block from time to time.

one of my favourite ways of keeping traffic around is by conducting competitions that will have a winner and there'll be cash prizes to be won.

A lot of the time when it comes to drawing traffic to sites, people will just outright buy traffic. Which is fine, but usually when that happens, people check the site out and then leave. We need retention, as in, people sticking around for a while. What are some of your favorite methods for keeping the traffic on your site?

In the past I would recommend doing giveaways, but that usually never works. It's almost the same, in that people will fill out the giveaway, and then leave.

I find that have fun activities on the site helps. Maybe free to play games or something along those lines.
All the tricks you mentioned here will only end up chasing people away from your website. If your content is not able to retain your visitors, then I think you should work on improving them.

There are many methods of keeping traffic around depending on the one you choose but the one I'm using is i make sure any trending thing is close to me.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back