What's new

What are your favorite foods

Most of the fast foods are good for me Pizza - Bergers especially if you drink some coca or pepsi with those foods
that will be very delecious i don't know why most of unhealthy foods looks delecious lol

Favorite food can be very very unique
From fried rice and chicken
To plantain
To noodles
To oats. To many various foods. It just depends on your taste and locality

Am a Nigerian my favorite food at the moment is pounded yam and egusi (melon soup) this actually a very nice I will advice you to try it if you are chance you will really enjoy it give it a try a trial will convince you

My favorite food is special pizza because it tastes so good to me and I love to eat it. I like lentils in vegetables because they contain protein and it makes the body healthy. I like to eat lentils as a vegetable and it is very tasty. I enjoy it.

Here in Nigeria, there are different types of food. Both they ones that where adopted and they cultural food.
So, my favorite food is pounded yam and egusi soup.
Post automatically merged:

Here in Nigeria, there are different types of food. Both they ones that where adopted and they cultural food.
So, my favorite food is pounded yam and egusi soup.

I love eating rice. Rice have been my best food from day one. I also like yam but not as much as rice. I also like beans but not much. Jerrof rice is my best food. I also love noodles but I can't eat it twice in a week

My favourite food is pounded yam with vegetable soup or probably pounded yam with egusi soup and a mixture of draw soups. If I am given this food by any girl I can marry her immediately.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back