What's new

What are your favorite foods

My favorite food ( it's just 1) is Jollof rice! It's so spicy and tasty that I can eat it everyday, it is rice cooked with tomato puree and a blend of pepper. Absolutely delicious
I have tatsted this before abd it so much suit my taste bud ,and most times i do as vegetables to my own jollof rice to make it more nutiricious

I have tatsted this before abd it so much suit my taste bud ,and most times i do as vegetables to my own jollof rice to make it more nutiricious
Yup adding vegetables make it very nutritious, I sometimes add plantain to mine served with either chicken or beef. By the way are you a Nigerian?

Yup adding vegetables make it very nutritious, I sometimes add plantain to mine served with either chicken or beef. By the way are you a Nigerian?
Yeah am a Nigerian too that is why i was complementing too, yeah plantain and beef makes it more spicy and also considering the nutrient it adds to the body

My favourite food is rice and chicken stew, I enjoy eating this food right from my childhood and I have never get tired of this very particular food this is why I see it as my favourite.

The pizza itself looks so yummy, crispy and so cheesy. There is no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.

My favorite food is starch and owo a delta state delicacy, when I am sick my mom used to make me starch and egusi pepper soup to make me feel better.

My favorite food is beans and plantain fried. Infact, give me beans and fried plantain through out the year and I promise you I'll be fine

My favourite food please jollof rice and beef I love this phone so much and when it is well prepared I can eat to my belly is full. It is what I love eating all the time.

So, question is simple: what are your favorite foods ? :)
The best way to buy a new one and I will be in touch soon to get the main reason for this is us to get the kids to the park with the passage and I also have a few questions about your mom and dad and I are many motivated to do business with you to

Am a fan of simple foods. I love Rice and Beef. But how to prepare the beef matters. I like it stewed with tons of pepper and seasoning!
Post automatically merged:

My simple answer to this simple question is Rice and Beef. But the thrill is on how the beef is prepared. From the look of the responses here, it seems we have many rice lovers in here. But depending on the country or cultural background, i believe how the rice is prepared varies from all over the world.

Last edited:
My favorite foods are: Shawarma, mashed potatoes, sushi, salad. Shawarma and sushi are a very hard thing to cook so I have to order it which is unfortunate because now the fast food's prices went up dramatically after the war between Russia and Ukraine and after some political taxes have been added. My grandmother was always cooking my mashed potatoes and I really liked them, to this day I don't know how she made them so delicious and scumptious.

I've got a couple of food that I like, but what I always like to take always is rice and stew. I can eat rice all week without getting tired of eating it. When you added grilled chicken to it, it makes the day a perfect one.

Personally, I have a thing for salads. I'm not a vegetarian but it's something they eat that I love eating as well or even more than them. There's no way I wouldn't eat salad every 2 days. It's my weekly meal plan and I have never missed out on it in the last 10 years.

#1: Ham and swiss cheese sandwich with lettuce and tomato and mayonnaise or salad dressing
#2: Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato sandwich
#3: Lemon scones with glaze. Fresh squeezed lemon juice and confectioners sugar is the best thing I've ever tasted, ever, but I couldn't eat it every day.
#4: Broccoli
#5: Orange juice
#6: Venison sausage. Delicious.
#7: Apple Fritters with milk

I tend to have different favourite foods from time to time depending on how I am feeling at the time.

At the moment, I would say that my favourite foods are my bacon pasta which I tend to make every so often and also fish and chips. I guess because I do not have either too often, they are something I really enjoy when I do have them.

I've got a couple of food that I like, but what I always like to take always is rice and stew. I can eat rice all week without getting tired of eating it. When you added grilled chicken to it, it makes the day a perfect one.

I have a cousin who's just like that, he's always ready to eat rice and he never gets tired of it. He's ready to eat rice as breastfeed, lunch and dinner. I would never be able to eat that way, and if I should try it, there's a chance of vomiting the rice.

I'm not picky with food. If any food is prepared well, I would eat it with all pleasure. I know how to cook too, this makes it easy for me to whip up something tasty for myself all the time. I love spaghetti, mashed potatos, scrambled eggs, fried rice and etc.

I love chicken wings and Japanese food, specifically ramen, sushi and tempura :D

Other foods that I also like are Chinese food, Thai food, and Indian food

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back