What's new

What are your bad habits?

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what my bad habit are, well I for one know i have some bad habits when it come to managing time and all, i play games a lot and i tend to play games into time I'm meant to use for something else

Everyone has at least one bad habit or the other. I think concerning business one habit I would like to do away with is how lack sure I can be with with investment.

My bad habit is my greed. Whenever I trade in forex, and makes some profits there, I can't control my emotions. And try to earn even more profits. And in striving to get more and more, ultimately I have lose all my profits.

We all have our bad sides, and that's because no one is perfect. My bad habit is overworking myself, I use to think I was being hardworking until it started affecting my health and I decided to take it slow and allow my kids take over and I feel good about it.

I can point out that I am trying to be a good business owner but I have a problem of not being confident in the things that I am about to do in it.

The bad habit that I have is my personal relationship with people around me , I am not really friendly and this affect me a lot as people misread it as being pride .

Smoking cigarettes is a bad habit of mine. However it's good to know I don't drink anymore. I never did drugs but smoked mary back when I was a teenager. Been clean off that and alcohol mostly for the past 11 years except for the occasional beer but it's very rare.

The bad habit I know that is affecting me is that i concentrated so much on my mobile devices and this has been taking a lot of my time and my concentration, I do not have any other thinking that mobile devices, this might even affect me psychologically.

Procrastination is one my bad habits, if a project is nearing it's deadline I won't be hyped to do it and that's really bad because it cuts short on preparation duration, other bad habits is not objective so might not be so for everyone
In a management training that I had attended procrastination was a hot topic. Some of the participants admitted their procrastinating habit. When a project needs to be done then do it yesterday - that was the poetic advice of the instructor. Now I understand that procrastination not only kills the efficiency but also ignores the opportunity.

Making your efficiency custom is a standard that encourages you to keep a pinnacle level of energy can get you the best out of your days.

Part of making your profitability routine includes eliminating exercises that channel you, and that incorporates your negative behavior patterns.

Like it or not, unfortunate propensities are awful for you intellectually, actually, genuinely and even socially sometimes. While some negative behavior patterns are more diligently to stop than others, it doesn't change the way that you need to dispose of them.

What are the bad habits you need to change soon?
In life no one is perfect tho,but we are all trying our best to be that good human in life,as for my bad habit I think I could work on it because I got angry easily but trying my best to get rid of it.

Making your efficiency custom is a standard that encourages you to keep a pinnacle level of energy can get you the best out of your days.

Part of making your profitability routine includes eliminating exercises that channel you, and that incorporates your negative behavior patterns.

Like it or not, unfortunate propensities are awful for you intellectually, actually, genuinely and even socially sometimes. While some negative behavior patterns are more diligently to stop than others, it doesn't change the way that you need to dispose of them.

Well my bad habits would probably be my awful mood swings which switches anyhow ..and when I'm a bad mood I tend to do,say things irrationally...I also procastinate a lot which I hope to stop soon ....I have a foul mouth too, well I think that's all you really can't know your had habits people are gonna need to tell you cause you can't know or see it

Everyone has at least one bad habit or the other. I think concerning business one habit I would like to do away with is how lack sure I can be with with investment.
yes actually that is a very common problem even I also have such kind of problem before investing in some schemes. I normally try to invest in those schemes where I get trust only, I normally avoid other types of investment programs.

The only bad habit that I know about myself and I know I'm always guilty of is that I concentrate so much and my phone that I do not really care so much about other people and their environment ,my main interest is always on phone.

Admitting our bad habits is the first Key for success , for me and in much of times I feel lazy to do all my jobs , so actually I'm planning to change this bad habit .

Bad habit I am always guilty of most the time is that I am easily angered by people making an irrelevant comment on things, I really need to change it because all these things are not things I really need to take seriously to a point of shouting.

My bad habits which I have been trying to work on but to no avail thou will still keep on trying to work on them for the betterment of myself are over spending on unnecessary things,procrastination,sometimes lying 🙈🙈

The bad habit I know about myself is that I talk too much and this has been affecting me because I cannot hide something in my mind, some people said the way i am behaving is not the best and I think that is true.

I am short tempered person. I easily get angry whenever people find it hard to understand the lesson I explaining. I don't like when people asking questions over and over again.

My bad habit is wanting to do 30 projects at once. I usually do way better when I focus on one project until its completed before I hop to the next one.
You really want to kill yourself with this big ambitions of yours by trying to do about 30 project at a time and I am quite and maze at your mentality and your gut because I feel that it is not even possible for a normal human being to be able to combine two project at a time or two you attempting to do 30 projects at the time is an history breaking feat on its own.

My bad habit is wanting to do 30 projects at once. I usually do way better when I focus on one project until its completed before I hop to the next one.
You are very right to have tried to concentrate on one project at a time and finishing it to go to the next. We all can understand that need to get everything we want to do done at once

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back