What's new

What are your bad habits?

Making your efficiency custom is a standard that encourages you to keep a pinnacle level of energy can get you the best out of your days.

Part of making your profitability routine includes eliminating exercises that channel you, and that incorporates your negative behavior patterns.

Like it or not, unfortunate propensities are awful for you intellectually, actually, genuinely and even socially sometimes. While some negative behavior patterns are more diligently to stop than others, it doesn't change the way that you need to dispose of them.

What are the bad habits you need to change msoon?
  • Business requirements software
Some habits are bad while some are not so bad, a smoking habit is bad because it's not good for the health but a habit of helping people is okay because givers never lack
My first biggest bad habit is that I trust on others too soon without completely knowing them. Secondly bad Habits are working on extra platforms and do participating in these sites ,as I need to earn extra and it is more important for me to complete my requirements but still I cannot takeout the extra time and work there.
Some habits are good while some are not so good, take for instance smoking, it's not good for the body but when one have the habit of helping people, it's a good one because givers never lack

I need to change how I spend, though I make money online. I'm spending more each day. So personally I think I need to change that

Bad habits really ruin your productivity and ability to use the money you have wisely. The bad habits that I need to change include unnecessary spending and laziness to work. I usually try to save money but I eventually find myself spending it on unnecessary things.
As of laziness, it happens sometimes that I know exactly what to do to earn money but I keep procrastinating instead of getting started.

Maybe the baddest habit that I had was smoking. I had been a heavy smoker since I was in college. It was a big expense on my part to buy a pack of cigarettes every day. Fortunately I was able to lick the habit that made me free from nicotine and also from the expenses. Maybe beating the bad habit is easier if you can muster your will power to fight it. The challenge is not easy but there is a way to be persistent in controlling yourself.

I do not have only have a bad habit of killing someone or harming anyone I see but just that there are some habit in me that I consider it to be difficult for me to stop which I decided to consider it as a bad habit and example of such one is inability to save money this is really affecting my financial ability.

Making your efficiency custom is a standard that encourages you to keep a pinnacle level of energy can get you the best out of your days.

Part of making your profitability routine includes eliminating exercises that channel you, and that incorporates your negative behavior patterns.

Like it or not, unfortunate propensities are awful for you intellectually, actually, genuinely and even socially sometimes. While some negative behavior patterns are more diligently to stop than others, it doesn't change the way that you need to dispose of them.

What are the bad habits you need to change soon?
That question what are your bad habit, will let one understand that there is no perfection anywhere.Only God almighty is perfect.
Really,one can not know most of them until you are told.

The bad habits are killers of businesses. They include not being punctual to my place of work, giving goods to debtors on credit and not being assured they will pay back on time. Another bad habit is not paying your employees as at when due, it doesn't speak well for the owner. Lastly, poor customer service relation will eventually crumble one's venture as it a major killer of business.

Well despite the fact that its embarrassing for an adult yet still i nibble a lot. I chew my nails a lot that my nails are always trimmed and never grew too much i hardly make use of nail cutter. I sometime forget myself and do it in public which can be quite embarrassing.

My first biggest bad habit is that I trust on others too soon without completely knowing them. Secondly bad Habits are working on extra platforms and do participating in these sites ,as I need to earn extra and it is more important for me to complete my requirements but still I cannot takeout the extra time and work there.
My bad habits are not that bad really, some of them include staying glued tou mobile phone for most part of the day.
And the next would be, sacrificing too much of myself for my friends at the expense of myself.

I got confused and fail to prioritize among the things that I feel I should do and those I end-up doing. I kill time very easily. I plan a lot but fail to implement them after a relatively small time.

My bad habits is i have not to making a good profit in my business, and want I to boots my business so to start making more profit on it, my bad habits is also I cannot managed my business as normal.

My bad habit..that hurts me most is being regretful of what actually doesn't belong to me ... I am not willing to accept the fact , i don't even want to suppose that...the thing I am really keen about doesn't actually belongs to me... So I wish I could be great full of what I have and Wana stop thinking much..
Post automatically merged:

My bad habit..that hurts me most is being regretful of what actually doesn't belong to me ... I am not willing to accept the fact , i don't even want to suppose that...the thing I am really keen about doesn't actually belongs to me... So I wish I could be great full of what I have and Wana stop thinking much..

Bad habits keep you unhappy, keep you stuck, make you do things you don't want to do. Start today, right now, to eliminate them from your life. When you do, you'll open up room for new positive habits to take their place.

Me as am like this I have so many bad habit in me .these are ,I usually fast and accept what people usually said I don't use look for the real true and I use too trust person faster ,and I also don't know to spends money .

I don't if I'm to call mine a bad habit or good habit because there is a way you would look at it and it would be a bad habit, and then the other way, it would be a good habit. I hardly sleep these days, all in the name of trying to make more money. Sleep is good but so also is making money.

I have some bad habit which I have been trying to stop but still find it very difficult to stop such habit include anger, overspending for ladies, procrastination, stay alone and lot more but I know with time I will get over those bad habits

Some habits are objectively bad, e.g., smoking kills you. Other habits like “sleeping in” depend on context, like if it's making you late for work. And still other habits aren't really either good or bad, it's just personal preference.

Some habits are objectively bad, e.g., smoking kills you. Other habits like “sleeping in” depend on context, like if it's making you late for work. And still other habits aren't really either good or bad, it's just personal preference.

Bad habits making bad person and my bad habit is early anger with other person in some reason and trusting early with other one but i controls myself in this this some person very bad habbits and lose are good habbits

I do not have any bad habit actually but sometimes I'm always annoying in Little things someone I've done to me and this has been affecting me socially because I cannot even control myself getting angry with a little mistake someone else make, any advice to me ?

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back