What's new

What are your bad habits?

Everyone has that bad habit he or she is not proud about and would love to stop but it will not be that easy. My bad habit is too much food, I guess I eat too much without thinking about reserving for tomorrow. But the current realities is forcing me to adjust.

My bad habit is giving in to my distractions and therefore I procrastinate alot. I find myself watching movies or sleeping instead of finishing up with the work I have. I am trying my best to get rid of this bad habit.

Not being able to work for extended time period is one of my bad habits that I would like to change. I cannot work more than 2 hours in one shift.

I would say my bad habit is overthinking things and the unecessary urge to get things done immediately. I just lack patience, If I want something, I want to get it right away

bad habit is a negative behaviour pattern. Common examples include: procrastination, overspending, nail-biting and spending too much time watching television or using a computer
Bad habit like you said is a negative behaviour that could jeopardizes your business , a good example is spending unnecessarily which might affect the business fund.

The truth is everyone has his or her own short comings. No one is actually perfect. My own bad attitude is that I get angry. Not easily but once I get angry, I'll make sure I spit it out and say some some bad words to the person during the anger

They're mainly procastination and giving up on failed commitment, not wanting to try again, there are many more but I think I should keep the rest to myself.

I could remember when I got into a serious trouble with some gamers in my shopping just because I was laughing seriously to one of the opponent who was not making any progress..

Sometimes I don't really take things serious and may laugh when anything seems funny Even in serious situation.

One of my habits that I plan to control is that I am not usually disciplined and I can easily be able to go astray especially when I am beginning to get overwhelmed.

The only bad habit I noticed about myself is feeling reluctant to work online when i woke up in the midnight but when I think about what I wanted to acheive , I will brush the relunctancy aside ,

The only bad habit I noticed about myself is feeling reluctant to work online when i woke up in the midnight but when I think about what I wanted to acheive , I will brush the relunctancy aside ,
Lolz, yours is even better because it needs determination to achieve all the things you need . For me I don't usually take people seriously. I will possibly laugh almost at anything including the serious ones. I have gotten into a trouble because of this before..

I may say that I have a bad habit. However, I am just not able to sleep at night no matter how much I try. I guess that I am suffering from insomnia and this has been ruining me for a long time.

Lolz, yours is even better because it needs determination to achieve all the things you need . For me I don't usually take people seriously. I will possibly laugh almost at anything including the serious ones. I have gotten into a trouble because of this before..
Not taking people seriously means you don't trust them and it might be because they have let you down before , but your also need to start doing your own findings before you start neglecting their opinions .

Not taking people seriously means you don't trust them and it might be because they have let you down before , but your also need to start doing your own findings before you start neglecting their opinions .
Not really in that way. I may trust them very well. but Its seems I may not really takes them serious about their complain. I laugh in serious situation.. that's all. Sometimes I have to force myself not to..lolz

Everyone have bad habits I have also one bad habit, whenever I gets tension I drink alcohol, I know this is really bad habit so iam strongly trying to leave this habit soon.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back